Should you delete your ex off Facebook after a bad breakup, even if he hasn't deleted you?

Basically I'm just wondering whether or not to delete him. Basic details are that he was a huge douche to me and owes me a huge apology but I don't think that's going to happen. He hasn't talked to me since and I haven't bothered to talk to him.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, my ex left me for another guy and blocked me on Facebook. He doesn't owe you an apology, an caring selfless guy I believe would apologize. But I would just unfriend him if you do not plan on talking to him again, but try not to do it out of maliciousness. good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Delete him. Why let him know what going on in your life or anything or even have a way to contact you. It better to so you can heal and move on and not worry at all. Then just focus on you with what you need to do. School, friends, family, work, anything like hobbies or just something that makes you happy. But it up to what you feel your up too. If you wanna keep him on fb or not.