He broke up with me because of how busy his life is, should I move on?

I'm madly in love with my boyfriend and have been for half a year, but things just got more distant. We only get to see each other once a week, but we always said college comes first. Only a few days ago he broke up with me because he'd been thinking about it for a few days and doesn't think it's fair on me. He's currently failing his course, is having issues with his family and work and barely has time to see me or his friends. He said that he's always getting moody and he's worried he's going to take it out on me but it's only his first uni semester. He told me he still loves me so much and his feelings haven't changed, but he's doing this because he loves me and it isn't fair on me. He then told me he wants me to find someone who can care better for me because he's just another guy. He held me while I cried and then he started crying. He still wants to see me though and keep in contact. I don't want to lose him but I want him to fix his personal life first. Should I move on like he wants me to, or just give him space until he sorts out his personal issues and hope to rekindle things after that?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I might venture to say that , if his sentiments are genuine and he does love u then the anxiety and inability to concentrate caused by not being with you, ie imagining that you are with someone else while you are apart is causing much of his problems. Basically he is scared of loosing you so much that he has to let you go to regain his sanity. I hope that makes sense. Just an idea.