If my ex is so happy without me in his life, why is he texting me?

My ex has initiated contact with me every time since he told me to move out at the end of October. He has told me he drove by my work and "thought he might see me outside". I told him I might move out of state to get away from the memories and he told me he would be happy for me if that's what makes me happy. He came to see me a month ago and said it was "as friends". I told him I cannot be friends. Anyway...I believe he is dating someone, so WHY is he texting me and coming to see me? I'm still very much in love with him and don't underestimate why he's doing what he's doing. Thanks for any advice...
Oops...understand, not underestimate. Thanks for answering.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he was lying when he said he was happy without you. Obviously he still wants you to be apart of his life.

• I really wish I believed that was the case. I think he misses me, but not enough to try to make it work. Thanks for your thoughts.