I blocked my ex and I still feel like I'm walking on eggshells?

My boyfriend and I had broke up and he's been dealing with it very hard. He has a hard life and is depressed all the time. I feel like a failure, like I should have continued to support him but it was so hard. I cracked.

The last month after I broke up with him we were still talking but it's was all hazy. I felt bad because of my cowardice and slowly has been unable to help him. He was spiraling down and I felt like we were either crying or fighting whenever we talked.

We had a cold talk on Sunday after he kept sending me negative thoughts and actions via text all weekend. Telling me all he has left is jail or death. How he broke his hand out of rage, how I'll never find anyone who will be as loyal to me more then him.

I have been so stressed out and I'm feel scared when he texts me cuz I know I'm just gonna hurt him. My chest has been heavy since Saturday evening and I feel like I'm walking in egg shells on the time.

I've lost sleep and appetite since earlier this week after we fought earlier. Lost about 6 pounds. Smoking cannabis has lost it's touch on my appetite.

I still feel jittery and nervous. Just really uneasy and I don't know what to do. I feel like I want to cry softly.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok honey time for you to wake up he's only trying to put you on a guilt trip so you can feel like you have to stay with him been there done that. Life is way to short to be taking on other peoples problems there is nothing wrong with helping someone you care for but if he is not willing to help his self then it's time for you to move on. I understand you are caught between you're feelings for him and moving on and doing what's best for you but you need to choose what's best for you and he needs to get professional help. If he doesn't understand that then o well pray for him if you believe in a higher power and put him in God's hands if not do whatever feels right to you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds abusive and honestly, talking it out with a therapist will help you handle this. I hope you take my advice for your sake.

0|0
    0|0
    • he's not abusive at all honestly. I think he acted that way cuz the only positive in his life in his eyes is leaving him. So emotionally irrational. We had our final words a few weeks ago but I still worrya bout him. I don't know how to stop it.

• Yes but that IS a sickness, there is something going on with him that IS having an impact on your emotional health.

Recommended myTakes