How do I leave? How do I cure the hurt?

I've been with this guy for seven months. He is my first everything. I love him so much, it's ridiculous. But his lifestyle, behavior, attitude, I honestly feel like i can find way better. I don't think he knows how to love the proper way and sometimes's I feel because he was a wild child and grew up to quick, with no giudance, he was forced to be tough and not care. NO matter how much i try to teach him to be there for me in a certain kind of way, it's just doesn't happen.
I don't trust him, which is really bad. I know he loves me and I live him just as much, probably even more.. but I dont' want to live the way I have. I just want to find better.

How do I leave? I tried once before and he won't let me. And I know it's gonna hurt but how do i get over the breakup?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was the same way. He knows how to say I love you but when I ask him to show it it's a different story to him. He just knows how to say it with words but can't figure out way to show it. You have the right to leave him if you need to. I felt like I could do better to in fact I can. I tried using my words and everything to show him how you show that you love someone besides just using words. There's someone out there for everyone you just have to out and find him. There's plenty more fishes in the sea trust me he isn't the only fish you see. If you ask me, I believe that you deserve better yes you do. Find someone that's at least on the same page as you or close in a relationship. Know what you want in a relationship and no what you don't want. And another thing, you can't change a person I'm not saying you are but you can't. I kind of tried to change my ex but it led to a break up between the two of us. But I promise I'll pray for you and I guarantee you that you will find better. I had to move on from my ex and the first few days were hard but I had to woman up somehow. I just walked and acted like he didn't exist of course. No one can tell you that you deserve better, you have to figure out for yourself that you deserve better. You are one step closer to being with the person that deserves you.