Is he going to dump me for this accidental insult?

We've only been dating for 3 months, and in his eyes i've messed up a lot probably. 1st I went on a family trip last minute; It wasn't planned but we were to leave the next morning. I told him that night, and he thought I was being shady. 2nd he was working and study very hard for an important test, and usually is drained at the end of the day. So I decided to let him rest (no calling or text) for one day. Bad idea! He thought i was being shady again.. But he's went without talking to me for two days because he was so drained and slept all day. I thought he could use the sleep. He got very upset and i cried, A relative of mine sent him a nasty text trying to defend me without my knowledge. He got even angrier... Now the big shabang.. I ordered food for him, not knowing it was for him and his family. If you've seen the hang over you know the whole Dr.F joke. I put Dr. Douche on the pizza, I had see it earlier and I thought it would be funny to him, we joke around a lot anyway... I asked him did he like the name later that night, he told me his parents didn't... T_T His dad's a doctor!!! I totally didn't even think about it at that time... Now he thinks im a disrespectful person and he said this was serious..I have a lot going on in my life and just had a family emergency, He still talked me through it, He's a very loving guy, I just don't know how I can't fix this food thing, i apologized lot, he said he wasn't mad, but had nothing to say, I fear he's going to dump me soon.. He hasn't talked to me in 4/5 days :( What can i say or do to fix this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Stop worrying and tell him how you feel. Like you said, he's under a lot of stress and that could be more than enough reason for him not to contact you in a few days. Worst case you'll come off as a bit silly but with good intentions and most importantly open and honest. That's not so bad is it?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well with any luck he will dump you! and take care of your dirty work? haha. Who wants to date a sensitive pssy with an equally douchy family> ? FCK DAT..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes