What's wrong with men who cheat?

Yeah, if their woman is terrible, why can't a man cheat on her?

Look, a woman is suppose to KEEP her man, the man's job was to GET her in the first place. So if a woman fails to keep her man, why can't the man cheat then?

Animals cheat all the time, they don't have such things as a social contract known as marriage. So if a woman breaks her social contract with a man, shouldn't a man break it in return? So why all the bad hype about men who cheat? Cut them some slack, who wants to be a prisoner to a bad warden forever?

And women who want men who don't cheat should really focus on developing themselves first. I notice that American women constantly complain about their men and rarely look at themselves in the mirror. This can be applied to everyone, but I'm only focusing on American women right now.
pfffttt... American women, I'll become the biggest alpha male this world has ever known. I will one day hold this world within the palm of my hands; that is my dream.

You feminists are the one who caused Elliot Rogers to do what he did.
If you are a Caucasian American, your opinions are worthless because you do not understand other cultures where women actually enjoy being submissive to men like in India and the Middle East.

2717

Most Helpful Guy