What's wrong with men who cheat?

Yeah, if their woman is terrible, why can't a man cheat on her?

Look, a woman is suppose to KEEP her man, the man's job was to GET her in the first place. So if a woman fails to keep her man, why can't the man cheat then?

Animals cheat all the time, they don't have such things as a social contract known as marriage. So if a woman breaks her social contract with a man, shouldn't a man break it in return? So why all the bad hype about men who cheat? Cut them some slack, who wants to be a prisoner to a bad warden forever?

And women who want men who don't cheat should really focus on developing themselves first. I notice that American women constantly complain about their men and rarely look at themselves in the mirror. This can be applied to everyone, but I'm only focusing on American women right now.
Updates:
pfffttt... American women, I'll become the biggest alpha male this world has ever known. I will one day hold this world within the palm of my hands; that is my dream.

You feminists are the one who caused Elliot Rogers to do what he did.
If you are a Caucasian American, your opinions are worthless because you do not understand other cultures where women actually enjoy being submissive to men like in India and the Middle East.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• "Yeah, if their woman is terrible, why can't a man cheat on her?"
    Why doesn't he just file for a divorce? Isn't that a lot easier (morally) than to lie, deceive and go behind someone's back?
    "Look, a woman is suppose to KEEP her man, the man's job was to GET her in the first place."
    It's both their jobs to keep and get each other. Would it be ok for the man to totally slack off just because he's supposedly the one who "got" her? No. Besides, even if it worked this way, it would be completely unfair in a sense. "Getting" a girl might take a few months. "Keeping" a man requires years of effort. So why don't just both do their best to keep each other, and talk their way through problems instead of lying and cheating?
    "Animals cheat all the time"
    So fucking what? Does that somehow make it ok? Dolphins rape each other, so does that mean it's ok for us humans to rape too? The black widow eats its man after making little spider babies, does that mean it's ok for a woman to kill her man after she has become pregnant with his child? Fucking stupid conclusion. Come on now.
    "shouldn't a man break it in return?"
    Yes, BY FILING FOR A FUCKING DIVORCE.
    "So why all the bad hype about men who cheat?"
    Because cheating is pathetic. Shows that you'd rather lie your way around a conflict instead of dealing with it like a grownup.
    "Cut them some slack, who wants to be a prisoner to a bad warden forever?"
    Forever? Again, FILING FOR A DIVORCE SOLVES THIS PROBLEM. There's no such thing as being "stuck in a marriage forever" unless you live in like a third world country or something.
    "You feminists are the one who caused Elliot Rogers to do what he did."
    Fuck off. Seriously.

7|1
    0|1
    • Omg, that last one seriously cracked me up. But I see your point and I saw the fault already in my... Presentation. I was just trying get sympathy for those who cheat that's all. But you are right, cheating is wrong but men don't file for divorce because they still think the women is still redeemable. I think they all hope that their women will change but the wait is unbearable.

• Show All
    • In a lot of countries if a woman cheats they get mutilated.
      Stop being racist, we can be with whoever whenever and cheating is looked down upon in OUR society, so if you want understanding for your beliefs, then understand ours.
      Stop putting it all on women, if a man is cheating he's a bad man just like the woman that's why we are EQUALS in our country, we both have the right to say whatever the hell we want. And as far as being SUBMISSIVE to a man? That's going too far. I will fulfill my gender role, but as soon as they say wheres my fucking dinner I say make it your damned self

• Okay, you've all caught me red handed. My ultimate point here is that NO ONE SHOULD BE BLAMED

• So many things that I disagree with..
    If their women is terrible, why is the man dating her? That's the question. If he is unhappy or not satisfied then he shouldn't be with her. A relationship is an agreement. You choose your partner and we pick them as the one that we want to be with. Its stupid to get into a relationship if you're not going to be faithful. We are not animals. Humans have morals and values. Even so some animals choose one partner for their entire life. If people can't do something that even an animal is capable of doing, such as staying faithful, then there is seriously something fucked up with that.

No its not my job or any other womans job to "keep their man." You act as if we are objects who's only purpose in life is to please a man.

I want a man who won't cheat. Should I work on developing myself? Do I have unrealistic expectations of men? Or are all men animalistic jerks? should I just settle for a man that I will be one of many to? The people that cheat are the ones that need to develop themselves. They are the ones that are not worthy of a relationship.

If you want to cheat on people and if you feel justified in doing that then go ahead. But you will be causing a lot of pain. Whether you cheat on one person or many

8|0
    0|0
  • First of all, not all animals cheats. Eagles, for example, get kicked out of the flock for cheating. Some animals do cheat, but some don't, and they are way more faithful than humans.

Second of all, what about women? Is it ok if a woman cheats? If she is not happy, she should then cheat, right? And it's not the woman who should be trying to keep the man, both partners should be trying. Cheating is equal, no matter if it's a man or a woman who's cheating.

And honestly, when it comes to cheating, I think lying about it and deceiving your partner is far worse than actually doing it. Making her sound like she's crazy just because she suspects something, while in fact she's right for suspecting you, telling her that you're out with your friends or home alone while in fact you're with another woman - that is far worse than actually being with another woman, especially if it's a one time thing, without emotions... The way I see it, if this is your philosophy, and you think it's ok to cheat if your girlfriend/wife is not treating you as good as you want to be treated - fine. But in that case, stand for it 100% i.e. once you start a relationship, tell the girl she will be cheated on occasionally, when you're not satisfied. Don't lie about it. I'm all for honesty. Nobody can force you to not want something - in fact, you can't even force yourself. Let alone someone else. So if you wish to cheat, ok. But stand for it, be honest about it, let the girl know what she's getting into.

2|0
    0|0
    • You might be interested in the conversation I had with oppaoppa below.

• i think it has to do with these people's mental state. There is a way to get them to stick together forever (like my parents), but it requires an adjustment of their mindsets which westerners tend to fail at. Seriously, Freud was a SHIT psychologist

• It's wrong (in my opinion) for BOTH men and women to cheat. It just makes no sense to me. If you are no longer satisfied and happy with your relationship then BREAK UP! Cheating will only cause more drama and heartache in the end.

Nice try blaming cheating on the other person. Fact is, it does not matter. The person who cheats is 100% responsible for their own actions. Like I said, if they weren't happy with their partner then they should just break up and move on rather than cheating.

5|0
    0|0
  • I do not understand cheating because everyone has an option as to whether or not they want to leave a relationship they are unhappy in (excluding extreme cases such as ones that involve abuse).

If you're unhappy with a girl, dump her. Or vice versa. That's easier than being all sneaky and dishonest and cheating. There's really no point in doing that and just a total waste of time when you could tell your girlfriend/boyfriend you're done with the relationship and move on with your life.

5|0
    0|0
    • Please look at the conversation I had with oppaoppa

• Show All
    • What does no one is to be blamed mean, though? I'm curious because I honestly don't understand that concept.

The definition of blame is "assign responsibility for a fault or wrong." A person who cheats is responsible for his or her actions. Thus, they are to be blamed. It is as simple as that.

• I told you this was going to be incredibly difficult. You have study Buddhism and eastern philosophies like Hinduism and Toaism to understand what I am saying. Right now, I don't really know how to explain this further if you lack the knowledge pertaining to it.

• You're not being serious, are you? Cheating is the same as lying. It's dishonesty. How can dishonesty be good?

About animals, yeah, they don't have binding contracts like marriage. You know who came up with the idea that we should come back to that? Hippies. They ended up raising hundreds of children who didn't even know who their fathers were. Oh, wait, you say family IS important? Then why bring the animal argument up in the first place?

And about breaking a social contract. Whether a woman is "terrible" or not is relatively subjective. Cheating is not. When you insert your penis into a body other than your girlfriend's, it's cheating. And what should a woman do to break this contract? Forget to turn on the dishwasher? Season the meat for dinner with paprika instead of chili? Complain about a hard day at work?

Whatever she does, it doesn't matter. Humanity seems to feel really attached to this idea of "do unto others as they do unto you", but guess what we have courts of law and arbiters, like marriage consulors, for? To prevent that shit! If people take revenge on each other, it never leads to a definite end nor is it - usually - proportionate. People exaggerate others' faults and this is why revenge is seldom a good idea, it's a downward spiral.

If you have a third party discuss the issue with you and your partner, you have a much clearer idea of what measures should be taken from now on. If you just settle those things between you two, there's bound to be bitterness and anger that's gonna spoil your lives. And don't tell me it's for the kids - that kinda shit twists the kids' psyche like you wouldn't believe.

2|0
    0|1
    • YEAH AHAHHAHAHH!!! Yeah I'm not serious, but check out my conversation with oppaoppa

• hahah this question is fucked up.
    u do realise that having to ask this makes u look unintelligent right?

ur comparing us humans to non human animals as if wer on the same level haha.
    and if u can't realise that ur woman isn't a keeper in the first place then it really is ur fault ur with her.

lets say this. REAL MEN dont cheat. what does that make u now?

5|0
    0|0
  • Well, the guy can give her an STD plus it is both of their job to try to keep each other it is not a one way streak. If a guy does not want to keep the partner than he should tell her and break it off. I don`t think that cheating is the absolute worst thing to do but it is a selfish act and it is also lying. You can hurt the other person emotionally and physically. AIDS would suck.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and saying Caucasian womens opinions are worthless is racist. I am Caucasian and I like being submissive to my guy. Don`t generalize.

• Show All
    • I guess I mean culturally, America is very different from Europe.

• You can't really justify a lot of things as "American"

• But...if the guy is so miserable- why not dump the girl and go about it honorably?

5|1
    0|0
  • Because cheating is horrible. It can cause people to become very insecure and have trust issues.
    If they are unsatisfied, they can just end it with her. Seriously, do her a favor. No need to be a shaddy jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • When is cheating a good thing? Why be with someone if you don't love them enough to be loyal? Would you want your girlfriend cheating on you all the time?

Multiple wives and such because of "religious" reasons are a different thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cheating is never good but there is a good reason behind it that many do not understand very well

• How about breaking up with the woman and then sleep with other gals? When you choose monogamy, better act like it or you will seem like a selfish, horrible, fat virgin douchebag just like you do. Has your mom ridden your dick ever since she gave birth to you or something? Some animals have sexual relations to their parents. hence you seem like an animal, you must've been raised like one. Why don't you keep sleeping with your mother, and let humans be humans?

3|0
    0|0
  • If you're not happy in the marriage, why would you not tell her?

Relationships are hard and sometimes frustrating and leaving one can be tough especially if you have children, but cheating is never ok.
    How do you think your kids would feel if they knew you were sleeping with other women? You may say they will never know but that's naive, people talk, they may hear it from friends, relatives or even your wife may let it slip when she's mad at you.
    How would you feel if you're wife cheated? Do you think that's ok? If not, why do you thinks it's ok for you to cheat? Do you think women are less emotional, have less feeling or in general just aren't worth the same you are?

2|0
    0|0
    • Cheating is never okay. Look at the conversation I had with oppaoppa

• I bet you're a virgin who almost had sex one time in high school, then you were forever known as "pencil dick" so now you hate women, and that's fine, because women hate you...and your tiny...tiny dick.

1|0
    3|0
  • Obvious troll is obvious.

Go back to humping your waifu body pillows.

3|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who cheats is garbage. If you don't want to be with that person or they make you unhappy then you should just leave.

4|0
    0|0
  • Because cheaters need to die, they don't deserve happiness, They don't deserve to even breathe

4|0
    0|1
  • If she's so terrible, why doesn't he just do the sensible thing and break up with her?

3|0
    0|0
  • It's not straight forward. Even in a marriage not only do women have to try their best to satisfy their man, a man has to do the same - it's a 2 way street. Truth is many women also cheat, whether it's ok or not depends on both people in the relationship.

If one person has a higher sex drive for example or the other person isn't satisfying their man/woman then eventually I think they're going to cheat but women find that hard to handle on an emotional level picturing their bf/husband with another woman.

Truth is you can't stop someone from cheating if that's what they're going to do and there's so many reasons why it happens, people either accept it and move on or don't and break up. I think there's a difference though between something happening once or twice or a guy constantly sleeping around, if that's the case then it's really just a failed relationship.

*Not American, British

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible morals and values. They are also very selfish and cruel.
    I'm not Caucasian I am Native American.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too true sister, it's saddening to see how they segregate Native Americans from the rest of the USA. I read in a book that native americans are actually the smartest race on earth, and it just kinda saddened me to see them treated as aliens despite being here WAAAYYYY longer than white people.

• Show All
  • oh look an attention whore.

3|0
    1|0
  • Brain. That is the wrong part KhaysunDei.

2|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy being submissive to an alpha male, but I'm an American woman so I won't share my opinion, since you're not he man I answer to.

2|0
    1|0
    • Yeee haw!!! That was suppose to be directed at feminists not moderates

• It's only "cheating" if you hide it from them. If they already know, then it's their choice to stay or go. Personally, I'd want to know because of health reasons. Not everyone is honest about their body and you cloud spread an STD to your GF. BTW, monogamy is a man made concept. We're mammals. By design, we're not meant to commit for life.

• IF YOU WISH TO MESS WITH OTHER GIRLS!
    Stay single no excuses and when the chick does it right back then all the guy's become crying little bitches talking about how it isn't right that she cheated even though they have I say suck it up and leave the relationship no need to go around breaking the girls heart or giving her some transmitted disease you get from that slut you mess with

3|0
    0|0
  • why cheat on her, why not just break up?

5|0
    0|0
  • Animals don't cheat, some animals are monogamous, some are monogamous and pair bond for life and some are naturally polygamous. I'm not buying it, this is a childish reasoning.

If you're unhappy you are free to leave the relationship, you aren't forced to stay as a prisoner and cheat. You choose to do that out of cowardice or greed for more than one person. This goes for men and women who are low enough to cheat.

4|0
    0|0
    • Yea, the Dingo dog is monongamous.

• Show All
    • Doesn't matter, Aristotle and Freud were sht people but if you're loud enough, I guess everyone will listen to you no matter how sht your ideas are.

• I honestly don't give a damn if I am the 6 year old child. It's less responsibility than the old fart

What Guys Said 16

• Wow, this is actually a very good question and you have very insightful and intelligent points. Obviously, there isn't enough words to fully expand on your points and frankly, i'm burnt out from debating this on other posts, however thank you for having the courage to say this. ha ha

I look forward to being downvoted for being a "typical" misogynist man!

Cheers!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say the same as what's 'wrong' with the women who cheat :) :)

I'm Indian by birth and have grown up here while ofcourse traveled widely ;)

Society created the institution of marriage for preventing large scale anarchy, orphans, destitutes etc and religion confirmed & strengthened it.

Humans were never meant to be monogamous by nature which is why society & religion govern our behaviour & thoughts :)

Animals aren't clouded in judgment by thoughts, society, opinion of others and religion like us humans. They are what nature ordained them to be and barring the sea horse (& maybe a cpl of more species) most animals' young are reared by the mothers. Animals have seasons while we don't for mating :)

It's a matter of perception. The more we 'develop' as humans the more complicated our thoughts will make us :) The thinkers eons ago thought well but the common man has complicated everything and continues to do so thanks to his / her individual thinking ;)

This topic if discussed is very lengthy and may tend to go pretty ugly (not with you but with a lot of others for sure) cause I know where discussing this will lead to :)

0|1
    1|0
    • Thank you!!!

• Show All
    • ha ha bro you got your wires crossed somewhere buddy :) I've not chatted her up but noticed her opinions and comments from time to time that makes me say what I did.

I have no inkling about her preferences. But girls who like older men aren't the way you describe at least by my experience :) :)

• they're cunning, but funny enough, that's the women i like when i grow up to be 42 and still unmarried. HE HAHAHH!!! early 20's hot women ARE RIPPEEEEE for da picking!

• Elementary school logic applies here: because two wrongs don't make a right.

As for your assertion that it's a woman's job to keep her man, I'm sorry, but that made me laugh.

9|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably not the only one who hears a serious inferiority complex out of your text. I suggest, you get it treated before you start your killing spree...
    There are many useless women out there (not any less than men), but there are still those who are worth being taken care off, those who know what their role is. Freedom is an illusion independent of one's sex. All the really important things are never up to us, starting with the most important one: our lifespan. I've seen many die young who lived a healthy life and my grandfather, having had a weight issue, having had three heart attacks and many surgeries, turned over 92.
    We think, we can choose whom we spend our life with, but in the end the most important people are given: our parents, our siblings. Also our partner we can only choose from what is offered to us.

Anyways, there are still men and women who realise that a "good life" cannot depend on freedom as there is no such thing.

By the way: There are aplenty of animals who live in a "marriage" kind of relationship: A life-long commitment to one partner. Certain kinds of parrots, of storks, of foxes, certain wolves, red pandas, etc.

When one cheats it's always both faults, that's for sure. People who think, it's the cheating partner's fault, are just plain stupid as they fail to see their own mistakes - which leads to, no surprise here, them often changing partners and wondering why they are so "unlucky" that they never find the right one - not realising that they themselves just might be the wrong one for others.

2|0
    0|0
    • Please look at my talk with oppaoppa, and that is a serious threat if you actually thought I would go on a killing spree

• No, you're definitely not there yet, but I feel a certain hatred for women out of your words. Not all of them have fallen for the illusion of feminist freedom - and in the end it's your choice to not choose them. Let them fail their lives, many others do it for less than what they think is their right, some for as little as some money.

• I suspect this is a troll post! I don't think any man, certainly any man I know, who doesn't see a relationship of a partnership of equals.

It's not a womans job to keep her man any more than it's the man's job to keep his woman, they share together a bond and a promise to respect and be exclusive. I accept there are many relationships which break down, but usually that's because there wasn't that respect in the first place and in these instances, it's best they do end!

3|0
    0|0
    • I guess but that doesn't explain why studies show that most divorcees want to be reunited with their first love

• If a woman doesn't want to live up to her part of a sexual relationship, just dump her before you find someone better.If she rejects you more often than she finds you physically attractive enough for sex, it's time to think about that.
    This will often happen in the first 2-4 years of a relationship, and about 50% of women won't find their partner physically attractive after 4 years.There's nothing you can do about it, women are physically/emotionally disfunctional, and chemicals in their brain control it.80% of women will be this way at 20 years into a relationship.

The tricky part is if you're stupid enough to marry one of them.6 years later you have financial resposibilities and kids, and she expects you to live without sex for the rest of your life.Many times it would be financially crippling if you dumped her (if she hasn't already divorced you and cleaned you out).

At that stage, your only chance is to explain to her her that there is no sexual relationship, monogamous or otherwise.She already knows this, but just doesn't want to admit it.From that point, you're just married on paper and you have a financial contract with her.

You're not cheating on anyone, if you no longer have a sexual relationship with the wife and go out and bang other women.

1|1
    3|0
  • It's bad because it's really easy to dump a girl, its like he could've just dumped her but, he decided to pretend like the relationship was still worth having even though he doesn't want to be in it, its just weird, why make an effort to pretend and lie when you can just break up and do what you wanna do

its a creep move

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, it's just weird that's all. I'm thinking it has to do with that manliness thing that he doesn't want to give up anything.

• I'd be like "the light just turned green! Byeee Bit*h!!!" I ain't even gonna pretend I like her

• Trololol i can't believe how bad dis is but..all da cuties answering here alrdy makes up for da pain u hadda go through wif dis question xD

1|0
    2|0
  • There is nothing wrong with them its men nature if they taking care about protections and safety then they can do it.
    But the important thing is they shouldn't take the other women as their priority and don't fall in love with them.
    They first priority must me their wives/girlfriends and show them who much they love them.

0|1
    3|0
    • It is about nature? LOL Enough blaming nature. Poor nature has been suffered enough.

• Show All
    • What if you did the same mistake I did? I really want to hear your answer.

• If I did, I'll honestly tell my bf. Yes, I'll be fearful he'll leave me, but he has the right to know. It's the least he deserves. If he leaves me, then that's what I get for being an idiot.
      If he forgives me, I won't promise him I'll never do it again. I'll SHOW him I will do things right because I believe actions speak louder than words. He will be able to go through all my accounts if it makes him feel better. Trust is hard to repair, but I'll do what ever it takes to show him I'm not like that anymore, even if it's the last time I do.

• Personally I just view cheating as a betrayal of trust, that's all, and what's a relationship without trust. I'd much rather my girlfriend tell me she was unhappy in our relationship and break up with me and then go do what she wants than cheat on me which would basically just make me hate her, I could deal with someone not being happy in a relationship with me and wanting out because the reason I'd wanna be with them is too make them happy so if I'm not what's the point, but not if they cheated on me

1|0
    0|0
    • That's true, but... it's funny how men usually cheat rather than admit the truth. Is this like a manliness thing?

• Personally I don't really get it, I mean I've never cheated on anyone, why would I, it would mean betraying some one I love and why would I do that? If I'm unhappy with the relationship I talk to my partner, and if it can't be resolved we break up. And only then would I pursue someone else.

• Coz Women acts or behave as creepers and they cannot help it.

0|0
    1|0
  • It alp comes down to "2 wrongs dont make a right" i mean, unless she's oppresive and really makes u miserable or ignores u most of the time...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude...just don't date. I don't.

Get you some F*** buddies or FWBs.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cheating is unacceptable and there can be no justification for it whatsoever.

Cheating is for weak-minded individuals who do not possess the maturity to be in a relationship.

What baffles me greatly is just how many men and women stay with their unfaithful partners. I cannot even begin to comprehend how they manage to maintain trust, because I couldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • ..Oh god...uh...um...Elliot Rodgers was DELUSIONAL first of all. If he wanted a girl, then he should have used the process of elimination, preferable without a gun.

Second of all, what sane person wants to go through the trouble of revenge sex by cheating? Seriously. And we have a way of "breaking the contract", its called divorce.

Third, breaking up can be very awkward and complicated along with confused feelings (note example: divorce law), even though the smart move is to cut off the limb before the gangrene can spread.

Fourth, we have high functioning brains...ANIMALS DON'T!

1|0
    0|0
    • hmmm.. maybe you should check out the conversation I had with oppaoppa above

• Show All
    • Everyone in the room stands up and claps vigorously.

• YAYYYYYYYYYY DO IT!!!

Recommended myTakes