Slept with a guy, how do I end it?

I met this guy in a pub about 2 months ago (only talkin) he asked for my number so i gave it to him because i liked him. We've been texting ever since, one of the nights i went back to his and we end up sleeping together but then he dropped a bomb on me tellin me he has a girlfriend! I feel so terrible, i couldn't believe it. I wouldn't like it if it happend to me so I need to end it. he keeps askin me out on a date and saying he'll cook for me sometime. I do like him but I don't want to get involved in that. He didn't mention anything about being unhappy in with girlfriend so he's obviously a player, i didn't know! I've no idea what is game is & i want to ask him what his intensions were! How do I say it to him & end it? Any advice please, i feel terrible on his gf.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Now that shows some really shitty morals on him. He should have told you about his girlfriend long before you went to his place. He has no excuse, he had plenty of chances to tell you.

I'm not sure what your intentions were with this guy. But even if you didn't feel bad about his gf, what makes you think he wouldn't do the same to you in the future?

Cut your losses and just ignore him from now on. There's no need for a dramatical ending.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he cheated on her what's going to stop him from cheating on you? Have self respect and confidence and stop communicating with him. If you need to give him an explanation say that's not what I signed up for.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If he invites you to do anything, tell him he's got a girlfriend and he should be asking her.
    If he persists, tell him you have no time for anyone who cheats on his girlfriend, and you don't want to be the next one cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid him, just blank him or telling him to stop contacting you. The guy has no respect for his girlfriend and is cheating on her, whats to stop him from cheating on you?

Avoid guys like this, it will mever end good and its a clear sign that they only value their own happiness.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• He told you he has a gf and you didn't say anything to him yet? ask him what his intentions are and what does he want. You should also tell his gf so she will break up with him.

You can also turn his game around if you know how!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he did it to her he'll do it to you. You owe him nothing. Personally I would explain how you were interested, but you aren't interested in dating someone who has a girlfriend. Then be done with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the explanation matter? Just stop communicating with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him u have a std

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes