Divorce over the movie Frozen, what do you think about that?

I just saw an article that said some woman filed
for divorce because her husband didn't like the movie Frozen. Apparently when they were done watching the movie he said ""It’s an OK movie, I guess, but I didn’t really care for it personally... Do you really think it’s that good?" And she said ""If you can’t understand what makes this movie great, there’s something wrong with you as a human being!" After that I guess she filed for divorce.

Do you think that's a stupid reason to divorce?
And, do you think it shows how much people are unaware of what truly loving someone and relationships are about? What are your thoughts?

Here's the article if you want to read it:
living.msn.com/.../woman-seeks-divorce-because-her-husband-didnt-like-frozen

129

Most Helpful Guy

• At least she gave him a reason.That's more than I ever got.
    She did promise to give me one, one day.That was about 30 years ago.

• I'm sorry : ( So, she just told you she wanted a divorce, but never why?

• Shit happens.Just follow me and watch.It's not the only or last time such things have happened.I don't take it seriously thesedays.
      It's allowed me to have some wonderful experiences with some wild women of all ages, and done some things I could only have dreamed of.

• Well, that's great. As long as it didn't affect you too much and your life is good, that's what matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's a stupid reason. Anyone who files for divorce over a movie should have never gotten married in the first place. That lady sounds like an idiot.