Divorce over the movie Frozen, what do you think about that?

I just saw an article that said some woman filed
for divorce because her husband didn't like the movie Frozen. Apparently when they were done watching the movie he said ""It’s an OK movie, I guess, but I didn’t really care for it personally... Do you really think it’s that good?" And she said ""If you can’t understand what makes this movie great, there’s something wrong with you as a human being!" After that I guess she filed for divorce.

Do you think that's a stupid reason to divorce?
And, do you think it shows how much people are unaware of what truly loving someone and relationships are about? What are your thoughts?

Here's the article if you want to read it:
living.msn.com/.../woman-seeks-divorce-because-her-husband-didnt-like-frozen

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At least she gave him a reason.That's more than I ever got.
    She did promise to give me one, one day.That was about 30 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry : ( So, she just told you she wanted a divorce, but never why?

• Show All
    • Shit happens.Just follow me and watch.It's not the only or last time such things have happened.I don't take it seriously thesedays.
      It's allowed me to have some wonderful experiences with some wild women of all ages, and done some things I could only have dreamed of.

• Well, that's great. As long as it didn't affect you too much and your life is good, that's what matters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's a stupid reason. Anyone who files for divorce over a movie should have never gotten married in the first place. That lady sounds like an idiot.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I guess file that one under 'irreconcilable differences'. I'm speechless. And the institution of marriage takes another blow. Hopefully the guy doesn't get raked over the coals in the divorce.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess some people aren't worth melting for, I mean it's not like she wanted to build a snowman.

All I can say for that husband is to Let it go.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just goes to show, some things are more important to people than others

0|0
    0|0
  • Doubt the marriage was otherwise stable.

3|0
    0|0
  • That is the best thing I've read all day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stupid subhumans..

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds very childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess is that it was just an excuse for something else. Still, I'd be so angry and hurt if that happened to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Very stupid, she must be severly over sensitive...I work with film, but I'm not going to get pissed off if someone doesn't like my favorite movie.

But if you think James Cameron's Avatar, it's an Original movie...we will have problems, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • That's pretty hilarious, to be honest. I mean, I don't see a reason to feel bad for either of them, since it's obvious the marriage was a joke anyways.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's hilarious. What a lucky guy to lose a girl that shallow.
    That lady has the right idea. In fact I'm putting my kids in an orphanage tomorrow because they don't like vegetables.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, that's incredibly stupid, but I'm pretty sure there were a lot of reasons leading up to that. The marriage was about to end anyway, and this was just the fight that did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he dodged a bullet lol. Ps that movie was just a run of the mill kid's movie, nothing great. So shoot me.

1|0
    0|0
  • my be she was have a affair with some one esle and want to get rid of him so she has made very good excuse

0|0
    0|0
  • That is the straw that broke the Camel's back.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is really dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she just wanted an excuse to divorce him

0|0
    0|0
  • heard the saying "the straw that broke the camels back"? Perhaps this was a divorce in the making for a while, that incident probably just led to a bigger fight. I've known couples that had their "last fight" over the most minor thing, then one of them files for divorce. It very rarely has much to do with the last argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that was the main reason for their divorce. Otherwise, that would have been the stupidest reason to end a relationship. I personally think it's an excuse, and plus, the media exaggerates a lot, so don't believe everything you read, ha.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes