How to get over someone you still like? Is it possible?

Both liked each other and then she/he stopped liking you but you still like them very much, and you know that this won't change because she/he have started to see other people.
You get really sad, because she/he only sees you as a friend

Can you get over him/her? How?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through the exact same problem. :( Just get into something like a hobby. Try your best to forget her. She's not worth your sadness. I know this is terrible to do, but what really is helping me get over the guy that did the same thing is just thinking of his flaws. I think to myself of all of the other options I have. I can do better; I tell myself. I think I've gotten 75 percent over my first crush.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's possible but difficult. Don't think you're going to get over them in a day. It takes time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Its called have a couple of beers and party on , but you are a minor... so yeah just find a distraction or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup going through it now :(. Only time and meeting someone new will get you over that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, time and keeping yourself busy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Usually, I just go find someone else.
    After my first breakup, I moped in a corner and didn't flirt with another girl for 3 years. I thought about the ex daily.

Once I crawled out of my hole and asked out a girl, I totally forgot about the ex.
    After a few more breakups, I'd usually find another girl who recently broke up and run off and have sex to forget about the last one.

It's quite effective, and lets you move on emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avoid her, stay busy, time, date other girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes