How to get over someone you still like? Is it possible?

Both liked each other and then she/he stopped liking you but you still like them very much, and you know that this won't change because she/he have started to see other people.
You get really sad, because she/he only sees you as a friend

Can you get over him/her? How?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going through the exact same problem. :( Just get into something like a hobby. Try your best to forget her. She's not worth your sadness. I know this is terrible to do, but what really is helping me get over the guy that did the same thing is just thinking of his flaws. I think to myself of all of the other options I have. I can do better; I tell myself. I think I've gotten 75 percent over my first crush.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's possible but difficult. Don't think you're going to get over them in a day. It takes time.