She dumped me and cut me off HELP!

I was dumped about 3 months ago after being with the love of my life for 4 and a half years, since then we met only twice.. very early in the break up. On one occasion we slept together.. anyway.. we haven't been in contact (she blocked me on everything) and she moved city.. do you think she will ever come around? i know why she dumped me and it was for pretty good reason.. i stopped taking care of myself flirted with other girls on facebook/snapchat and didn't show her as much appreciation as i should have. id also like to add we lived together for about 1.5 years and were EXTREMELY close! Im 22 and she's 21..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Breaking up doesn't Always mean 'So long, it's over forever,' there may still be a Slight chance, after not being with you for awhile, thinking things over, and probably missing you Terribly at One point she Could be in touch with you. Everyone is different, every situation is not the same.
    After all, you both have had nearly 5 years together, and the stabbing knife wounds are still fresh. And with not being with you every day, she probably will start to miss you. However, I can promise you she Is thinking about the memories, the 'messy break up,' so she is definitely doing some soul searching. And you should as well.
    In the mean time, after you have had plenty of time to see where your own mistakes have been, I am quite sure that No matter Who you might end up with one day, you will have learned from the past, and will do better in the future. And in good time, you could always check to see how she is doing. Perhaps one day you both may end up as best friends. Time will tell.
    Move on for now, get on with your life, and lick your wounds. Don't wait around for What Could be, you will drive yourself crazy. Don't suddenly find yourself 'Stopping taking care of myself.' Don't go backwards, step forwards.
    If it's meant for old Mother Nature to sow the seeds you wish to reap, she will make it happen.
    Good luck.xx

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for the fantastic reply! Yes your right.. its all i really can do at this stage! she did mention that she needed time to heal and find herself.. and that if there was a possibility of getting back together it wouldn't be right away!

• You're so very welcome...Yes, allow time and soul searching to be your guide.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• It sounds like she's got some residual feelings, if she slept with you after your break-up, and blocked you on Facebook. I think most people block their exes to prevent themselves from stalking their ex and being reminded of them daily, to assist in getting over them. And to avoid further communication.
    It sounds like in her mind, she's closed the doors on your relationship completely, however it sounds like her heart isn't completely closed.
    I suggest you show her the efforts you are going to to change. Show that she is the only one you care about, and admit that what you did was wrong. I think you should try to contact her very soon, before her heart is closed too, if it isn't already.
    I think you do have some hope, however there is still a strong chance that things won't work out. I don't want to give you false hope. I was in a similar situation 2 years ago, my ex and I broke up, then 2 months later, I missed him so much, and wanted him back, I wrote about it on a site like this too, asking for opinions, I think it instilled false hope for me, as everyone replying to my post on it were so sure of a positive outcome, which resulted in me only being even more hurt in the end. I wrote him a 21 page letter, but he replied to my letter via email, telling me that he'd moved on. He said that he still loved me, but didn't want to continue the relationship. However, in saying that, I'm still glad I told him how I felt, because if I didn't, I would have spent the rest if my life wondering "what if". I think you should contact your ex very soon, give it a go. Just be genuine, honest, and heart-felt, and of course, cautiously hopeful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think she only blocked you because she still had feelings and it was hard so she took it the easy path...yes sounds bad...and maybe she blocked you because what you did was very bad maybe you hurt her that much...

0|1
    0|0
    • My thoughts exactly :( i just wish there was a way to prove im not really like that..

• Show All
    • she told me she had to move city.. seeing me around would make her too upset :/

• well look she loves you still...but you hurt her you can't stop her, yes it will be hard to just let someone go after 4years But in saying that still keep a open mind to other women...do whatever makes you happy...if you love her respect what she wants and let her go because you know that's going to make her happy later on

• i don't think she will come back..by reading the reasons for you being dumped by her..i understand how she feels..i might do the same if i was in her situation...you should have been aware of her importance in your life while you were together but you didn't

0|1
    0|0
  • There's nothing to do, man. She's moving on and you should too. Hopefully, you'll treat the next girl better :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like you'll have to take this as a life lesson for how not to treat the next girl.

0|2
    0|0
  • after doing those to her, would you think she would come around?

0|1
    0|0
  • I would move on. she doesn't like want to even be friends. It sucks but hold on buddy

0|0
    0|0
  • You f'd up, so now she is gone.

0|1
    0|0
    • yup :( i had never been dumped before.. so i guess you really do have to learn the hard way.. it sucks it had to happen to such an incredible girl

• I think she wants to move on now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• She's a gonner bro, you aren't getting her back. Just learn from your mistakes and make sure you take better care of yourself and respect your next girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes