She dumped me and cut me off HELP!

I was dumped about 3 months ago after being with the love of my life for 4 and a half years, since then we met only twice.. very early in the break up. On one occasion we slept together.. anyway.. we haven't been in contact (she blocked me on everything) and she moved city.. do you think she will ever come around? i know why she dumped me and it was for pretty good reason.. i stopped taking care of myself flirted with other girls on facebook/snapchat and didn't show her as much appreciation as i should have. id also like to add we lived together for about 1.5 years and were EXTREMELY close! Im 22 and she's 21..

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Breaking up doesn't Always mean 'So long, it's over forever,' there may still be a Slight chance, after not being with you for awhile, thinking things over, and probably missing you Terribly at One point she Could be in touch with you. Everyone is different, every situation is not the same.
    After all, you both have had nearly 5 years together, and the stabbing knife wounds are still fresh. And with not being with you every day, she probably will start to miss you. However, I can promise you she Is thinking about the memories, the 'messy break up,' so she is definitely doing some soul searching. And you should as well.
    In the mean time, after you have had plenty of time to see where your own mistakes have been, I am quite sure that No matter Who you might end up with one day, you will have learned from the past, and will do better in the future. And in good time, you could always check to see how she is doing. Perhaps one day you both may end up as best friends. Time will tell.
    Move on for now, get on with your life, and lick your wounds. Don't wait around for What Could be, you will drive yourself crazy. Don't suddenly find yourself 'Stopping taking care of myself.' Don't go backwards, step forwards.
    If it's meant for old Mother Nature to sow the seeds you wish to reap, she will make it happen.
    Good luck.xx

• Thanks for the fantastic reply! Yes your right.. its all i really can do at this stage! she did mention that she needed time to heal and find herself.. and that if there was a possibility of getting back together it wouldn't be right away!

• You're so very welcome...Yes, allow time and soul searching to be your guide.