Need help on getting my ex-gf back after we met each other?

Broke up (Beg her to come back, even ask if she has feelings for me: She said "Yes! But she's not feeling the same, we can be good friends, blabla!"
She went into a rebound relationship afterwards with a guy who came to meet her in town (Between he lives 400km away, but I live 60km away.
I admit I try to call her which she never answered// text her which she replied with just a simple "Sorry! Don't have time. Hope you are good"
I Blame "drunk texting"

So I decided to delete all her contact details.
This is when my real no contact began.
--1 Week of No contact--
She text me out of the blue: "Hope you're doing well. I just drop by to say hi & I did not forget you. I do miss U. Hope we can meet sometime. Take care. Big hugs"
Waited 1 day to reply.

So we met 2 weeks after, have a couple of beers. Talking about my studies/work/weight loss. (I lost 10 kg when she saw me) We had great laugh, great time.
I was like "Did you really miss me?"
She replied "Sure, I did!" We hugged.
But I told her "I missed you too, you can call me ANYTIME. Don't hesitate"<--sounded desperate.

During the convo, she subtly asked me if I had anyone on my dating cross-hair. I was like "yes and how about you?". She replied "Come on, you already know with who I am! I don't want to talk about this"
Then we went to spirituality subject which she just loves.

[This is when I did my research that the guy was a photographer and went back to his town (has 2 daughters) They're still in a relationship on Facebook. Isn't that ruining my attraction level since the guy is far away as well? Maybe, she is thinking more about him than me]

I dropped her home. We hugged for a long 5 mins and had a cigarette, kissed her on her forehead. Left by saying "See you soon"

This is already 1 week since we met. No contact from both side since.

Help please. This is the love of my life. We always talked about the future when we will get married and have kids.
Between, everything was fine in our relationship. Even asked her why we broke up, still don't know why. Maybe because of loss of attraction.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• if she is in your age bracket, she is kind of young considering the relationship had been going on for four year- especially if you guys were talking about marriage. She might just wanted a break to see what else is out there before she really settles down with you, considering how serious things were going.
    I think you are doing good by not texting or calling her a lot now. keep letter her be the one to text you first. Stay busy, with friends, and other activities. don't post status' on fb saying your lonely or how you miss her or things like that.