Feel like breaking down! Don't know what to do!?

I don't know what to do!!! My ex told me he dosen't want to talk to me. He said he will contact me before summerbreal. i am afraid he wont. He told me if I continue to contact him he will change his number anmd he said leave alone thank you very much. I have tried msging hi why do we have to wait for that period of time and why are u doing this and he hasn't responded. He did tell me he isn't happy with the days with me but I don't even see right now. I am at Job corps and I am going home for the summer. i don't want to lose him for good.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you think you done wrong for him to act this way to him? To needy, jealous , controlling?

• he told me he doesn't want to talk for awhile

• huh..

• *not say it

Most Helpful Girl

• The Only thing you can do right now is leave him alone, give him his space and time to think things out, and abide by his wishes.
    You used the word "EX" so I am assuming you are currently apart, but there May be hope for a reconciliation?
    Yes, I do believe that if you continue to push any buttons you will Indeed push a few of His, and Could make him mad enough to Not Contact you at all for a very long time.
    As hard as it is, for I know you are at Job Corps, you're 'Job' at the moment is to wait it out, and hope this summer you Don't 'lose him for good'...Do some soul searching as what you need to do to try and prevent this.
    Whatever needs to be worked out, strive on working it out when you go home. But for now Stay cool, calm down and Keep yourself from having a Nervous breakdown. He may even surprise you and contact you before you are back. Hang in there.
    Good luck to you both.xx

• Ya well it's ben rough, were planning on getting back together when I go home o the summertime which will be over two weeks and now he said I said something that hurt him an I don't know what it is and h keeps telling m I o an it's messed up that I on:( I don't know what the hell he is talking about!

• Typical today's tom...sporadic and unpredictable...I hope everything works out. You both need to talk when you go back..xx

• yeah