I feel guilty for breaking up with my gf of 2 years. Normal? Any advice to move on?

I broke up with my gf of 2 years and feel really guilty about it. Here's a link with the background on us if it matters

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1037449-i-m-miserable-with-my-gf-feel-like-i-m-stuck-with-her-don-t-know

The thing is I'm feeling really guilty about it now. Is there anything I can do to get past this? Should I feel this way, maybe go back to her? Please help I'm a bit broken inside right now

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure it's your fault she feels sad but compared to the trauma she put you through and didn't care it's nothing. It's important to remember that. Sometimes you have to save yourself regardless of the consequences.