Ex is preggo with another guy, but keeps saying she loves me.?

This is so annoying. This girl left me, got pregnant with her abusive ex, and every single time they get in a fight she comes crawling back proclaiming how sorry she is and how much she is in love with me. The instant he takes her back, she is gone, pretends I don't exist.

There is a small chance it is mine, but only if the doctors are wrong on the due date etc...the chance is very small. I told her the other day, when she came back saying how much of a mistake she made, that if it comes out his, I can't be a part of her life. If its mine, then of course we will have to talk.

She says she understands. And thats about the end of it. We have blocked each other on like every single way of communication. Do you think when the baby comes out his, which is most likely, I will be able to get over this very hurtful girl once and for all?

93

Most Helpful Guy

• DDon't go with her. Trust me.

She's running back with her problems and you have to solve them. Keep her blocked, get her out of your life.

There are plenty more girls out there. Fresh, non-pregnant girls that'll love you and come to you not when they feel like it.

She's basically telling you how to live your life. She gets pregnant, her fault and she expects you to get together and raise it?

Better if you want kids you can make one yourself and not have some other mans reject.