Ex is preggo with another guy, but keeps saying she loves me.?

This is so annoying. This girl left me, got pregnant with her abusive ex, and every single time they get in a fight she comes crawling back proclaiming how sorry she is and how much she is in love with me. The instant he takes her back, she is gone, pretends I don't exist.

There is a small chance it is mine, but only if the doctors are wrong on the due date etc...the chance is very small. I told her the other day, when she came back saying how much of a mistake she made, that if it comes out his, I can't be a part of her life. If its mine, then of course we will have to talk.

She says she understands. And thats about the end of it. We have blocked each other on like every single way of communication. Do you think when the baby comes out his, which is most likely, I will be able to get over this very hurtful girl once and for all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• DDon't go with her. Trust me.

She's running back with her problems and you have to solve them. Keep her blocked, get her out of your life.

There are plenty more girls out there. Fresh, non-pregnant girls that'll love you and come to you not when they feel like it.

She's basically telling you how to live your life. She gets pregnant, her fault and she expects you to get together and raise it?

Better if you want kids you can make one yourself and not have some other mans reject.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I'm sorry to hear this. This must be very hard for you.
    Why don't you get a DNA test done, and end the matter because the longer you guys drag this out, the more hurt you will be.
    Also, she is just using you as a back-up plan, in case her abusive boyfriend doesn't own up.

0|1
    0|0
  • You will get over her. Just be around friends and family. Go do some activities to get your mind off of her.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have don't the right thing blocking her. If she comes to your door shut it in her face

0|1
    0|0
  • Ignore her she sounds crazy and take a DNA test

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing to do is have a DNA test since you don't know if its yours or his.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you are more responsible than this other guy and every time they get in a fight or whatever she sort of sees this and comes crawling back to you. If the baby is yours, by all means be involved but you would need to talk to her about being with this other guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't know were or who to turn to, and chances are she wants your help with the child.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck her lmfaooo if she loved you she wouldn't have treaded you like dirt.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Stop being a sucker and dismiss that bitch once and for all.

0|1
    0|0
  • You gotta take a stand for yourself.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes