Have you ever wanted to fall in love again but are to afraid of getting hurt or hitting your head?

A couple months ago my ex said he loved me and wanted me to take him back. I wanted to but I was to afraid of getting hurt again and him just treating me the same way have you ever felt like that?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• your a smart kid. Follow your head, not your heart. Dont always follow your head first, but in this case listen to your head first. Good luck young lady

• Thank you, I gave my ex a second chance in like January and ended up hitting my head something was telling me to walk away but instead I got hurt but I'm all healed now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but than again he became my ex for a reason and I moved on.