GUYS! How long do you take to move on from an ex that broke up with you?

How long do you take to move on from an ex that broke up with you?

we only lasted for three months but we have been closely texting each other 24/7 for a year and were good friends before we started dating. we didn't have a nasty break up. he always seem to be busy so i suggested we be friends for now so we can focus on our own things and he agreed. he seemed sad at first but was fine. there was no contact for 3 months and i missed him so much. but when i recently talked to him he told me he had no feelings for me anymore.. he still replies to my text but he just doesn't sound the same and he doesn't want to see me... so i was wondering how he moved on so fast when i still really like him and miss him..

02