Why can't I get over my ex? Any tips?

I got dumped and still can't get over him. I'm keeping super busy, more work, friends, and dating a lot like I used to. Hotter guys, even a sexy blonde that wants a commitment. Shit I'm going to Vegas with a sugga daddy tomorrow. But everytime I'm out there's a split second I wish i could be doing this with him. I would drop everything for him in an instant and I don't know why. I have people trying for me but I don't care. Is this normal? Are there other suckas that can't move on? I thought distracting myself would help me move on but it hasn't. I know when I get back from Vegas, the first thing I will want is to see him.

Any advice, sharing your story, and opinions is greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He did you a favor and set you free so you could find someone better to love, who can return it to you, something he could not do.