Which is worse: being dumped or dumping someone?

Is it more difficult to hear a person say they aren't into you or to tell them?
  • Being the dumper
  • Being the dumpee

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely being dumped , I'm so over my ex , If she dumped me it would of probably took me longer , it usually does because I'm wondering what I did wrong , who she's with ect.
    I dumped her and I done nothing wrong it's her fault , and I hope she has moved on because I don't want to hear from her again:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation. If you are dumping someone that you still admire and have great respect for as a person. Then thats very hard thing to do. You feel horrible for hurting a good person. You want to see them happy in their life. Its also difficult to be dumped by someone that you love.

If you weren't getting along well for a long time, then being dumped is a natural progression. If you are dumping someone that treated you poorly or cheated on you, something along those lines.. then dumping that person probably feels a little good.