Which is worse: being dumped or dumping someone?

Is it more difficult to hear a person say they aren't into you or to tell them?
  • Being the dumper
    Vote A
  • Being the dumpee
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely being dumped , I'm so over my ex , If she dumped me it would of probably took me longer , it usually does because I'm wondering what I did wrong , who she's with ect.
    I dumped her and I done nothing wrong it's her fault , and I hope she has moved on because I don't want to hear from her again:)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the situation. If you are dumping someone that you still admire and have great respect for as a person. Then thats very hard thing to do. You feel horrible for hurting a good person. You want to see them happy in their life. Its also difficult to be dumped by someone that you love.

If you weren't getting along well for a long time, then being dumped is a natural progression. If you are dumping someone that treated you poorly or cheated on you, something along those lines.. then dumping that person probably feels a little good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I've broken up with one girl before, that break-up made me pickier about who I date because I never want to be in that situation again. But I gotta say it depends on the reason, if it's out of nowhere like mine then yeah I feel devastated but I she has it coming then I probably won't feel too bad. Knowing that you ruined the next couple of days/week (s) for her is a horrible feeling. I aim to please so I hate to break hearts.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get dumped, it makes it look like you are the person with the problem in the relationship. This, in turn, makes you look less desirable to other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is not much more than compassion in dumping whereas getting dumped is quite a painfull experience to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• in my personal experience (for others it's different) you can feel when a relationship isn't working out. i can tell when it's coming, nd it gives me some time to emotionally detatch and prepare myself. but being the dumper, you play the bad guy and they're gonna blame you for everything and all their friends are gonna hate you no matter what your reasoning

0|0
    0|0
  • Being duuuuuumped

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes