Never felt so broken before and I could use a little help?

A guy I was extremely close with and have been in love with for over a year (I genuinely, bottom of my heart believed he was the one for me. I can't describe it or why, I just did) just told me he didn't tell me earlier because he knew it'd upset me, but he's half in a relationship with another girl. And that he doesn't have feelings for me. It probably sounds very stupid and quite dramatic but I loved him with all my heart, and I have never felt more crushed or broken as I do now.

Could you please, if willing, provide me with some advice on what to do? Some advice / help? Anything at this point would be helpful as long as it's not unkind.

Thank you so much x

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Live and learn. Don't get so emotionally involved with a person before getting in a relationship with them. That's the lesson. Either they take the next step with you, or you cut bait and leave. If you have legit feelings for somebody, don't let it go on as long as you did. The moment you start to notice, "wow, I'm really into this person" it's like a little timer is set. You and them have a month or two to make something happen or else you cut out. Waiting like that is the worst thing you can do.

Aside from that, just realize there are other guys out there, and you will feel this way again for somebody else, I'm 100% positive of that. Cut contact with this guy, heal up, and get back in the game. You'll be alright, you just need some time to realize this guy ain't as special as you though and there are others out there.