My ex left me for her ex. How do I get her back or to crawl back to me?

so my ex girlfriend broke up with me for her ex -.- which I don't know why, he treated her bad , I made mistakes but I learned from them :/ , she thinks he Changed but me and My friend both think he didn't , while me and her were dating he wanted To be friends with benefits with her and he showed A lot of people her nudes , and one ended up on Twitter :/ I remember cause I was at her house when it was and I was comforting her :/ She said she hated her ex and 3 days later she started to talk to him while we dated , she wrote him a letter saying I miss you I want you back , I love you , and I found out and I asked , are you gona keep talking to him and she said no and I asked do you regret It , an she said yes , I asked can we forget about this and move on and she said I don't know , later that night at my sisters graduation she broke up with me over text While on the phone with her ex , I think she is remembering the good times and forgetting the bad ones , I sent her along message to her Telling her that he's not good he's gonna hurt you again like last time and she read it never replied and blocked me on Twitter She said the chances of us dating again are gone , what should I do? I really love her and I don't wanna move on. Her and her ex hung out last night and she tweeted "feels good to be in the right arms again" :/ I need help , should I not talk to her and see if she comes crawling back?

• Not talk to her and have her crawling back to me
  • Talk to her and try to fix it

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about her and move on. Find someone else who actually likes being in a relationship with a nice guy. Simple as that.

Or you can just sit and wait for her. He will treat her like crap again and she will need a shoulder to cry on. And after she gets herself together she will go back to him. Its going to be like a back and forth game. If you're up for that then go ahead.

But if I were you I would just move on. She isn't worth it. She's just playing games because she knows people will take her back no matter what. Because guys are guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither!
    I understand that you love her, I was in a very similar situation a decade ago.
    But why on earth would you want her back? Even if she were to come back for you, what would stop her from doing it again? she now knows she can get away with it, as you'd be available. This isn't a good thing, despite what you might believe.

You need to start accepting the fact that your relationship is over. There's no fix. There's no amount of effort you can put to work things out. And it sucks, I know. But lingering on it is only going to make things worse.
    You should try, for a while, to focus on other things while you cool things off. I'd recommend you pick a hobby that adds value to your life.

Do not make the mistake of hating them. They are what they are, and they did what they willed.
    If anything, learn from it. But that's not something you should worry about now.