My ex left me for her ex. How do I get her back or to crawl back to me?

so my ex girlfriend broke up with me for her ex -.- which I don't know why, he treated her bad , I made mistakes but I learned from them :/ , she thinks he Changed but me and My friend both think he didn't , while me and her were dating he wanted To be friends with benefits with her and he showed A lot of people her nudes , and one ended up on Twitter :/ I remember cause I was at her house when it was and I was comforting her :/ She said she hated her ex and 3 days later she started to talk to him while we dated , she wrote him a letter saying I miss you I want you back , I love you , and I found out and I asked , are you gona keep talking to him and she said no and I asked do you regret It , an she said yes , I asked can we forget about this and move on and she said I don't know , later that night at my sisters graduation she broke up with me over text While on the phone with her ex , I think she is remembering the good times and forgetting the bad ones , I sent her along message to her Telling her that he's not good he's gonna hurt you again like last time and she read it never replied and blocked me on Twitter She said the chances of us dating again are gone , what should I do? I really love her and I don't wanna move on. Her and her ex hung out last night and she tweeted "feels good to be in the right arms again" :/ I need help , should I not talk to her and see if she comes crawling back?

• Not talk to her and have her crawling back to me
    Vote A
  • Talk to her and try to fix it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget about her and move on. Find someone else who actually likes being in a relationship with a nice guy. Simple as that.

Or you can just sit and wait for her. He will treat her like crap again and she will need a shoulder to cry on. And after she gets herself together she will go back to him. Its going to be like a back and forth game. If you're up for that then go ahead.

But if I were you I would just move on. She isn't worth it. She's just playing games because she knows people will take her back no matter what. Because guys are guys.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither!
    I understand that you love her, I was in a very similar situation a decade ago.
    But why on earth would you want her back? Even if she were to come back for you, what would stop her from doing it again? she now knows she can get away with it, as you'd be available. This isn't a good thing, despite what you might believe.

You need to start accepting the fact that your relationship is over. There's no fix. There's no amount of effort you can put to work things out. And it sucks, I know. But lingering on it is only going to make things worse.
    You should try, for a while, to focus on other things while you cool things off. I'd recommend you pick a hobby that adds value to your life.

Do not make the mistake of hating them. They are what they are, and they did what they willed.
    If anything, learn from it. But that's not something you should worry about now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Obviously she is stupid & loves being a masochist. She loves living in hell. If she left you for a guy that puts her through hell every time she's with him, what makes you think she won't leave you for another guy that puts her through hell? Honestly, it's not worth being with a person like that. Don't be in a relationship where you're going to be hurt a lot. Find someone new that will value you as a person. Wish you luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even waste your time on her.
    You're a boss flying high you don't have time to waste.
    she wants to get hurt that's her business by wanting her back you're doing the same thing she did to you with her ex.
    You got better things in life coming
    someone amazing will come, someone that will make you forget she even existed.
    Don't settle for less than you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
    • this coming from a girl who won't even accept dates

• OMG I'm dead that made me laugh. LOL Just because I don't accept doesn't mean I don't have previous experience. In fact it is this previous experience that makes me NOT to accept dates. Lool.
      Anyway for the guy with the problem use the advice how you see fit. Do what's best for you.

• move on! if she is that dumb, then she gets what she deserves. No offense but some people just like to have tough-love relationships and those aren't healthy at all. the way i see it she is doing you a favor.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing that you can do is try to talk with her, if you truly think that she belongs with you...but I also think you seem too good for her.(talking never hurts)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people will dont want to learn
    find some one nicer

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are better of without her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• dude for (Under 18) I gotta say you handled this well. respect. as for the girl, she honestly doesn't sound like she's worthy of your time. she has no respect for herself and opbviously no respect for you. it seems so obvious that she was lying to your to your face too. You will be better off without her in your life. You'll find an even better girl and she will eventually realize what she had and lost and can never get back. you dodged a bullet on this one buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to take a girl back that's chosen another over you? My defences would automatically make me hate her and never want to see her again, why don't you go straight out and find a girl that thinks of you as number one not number two? You can do better than her dude don't lower yourself anymore, it will also push her further away so you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened with me, the same story :)
    I said - you can do whatever you feel like, he started abusing her again, and now she is not happy, she tells me things, i want to help her, i cant, she can't leave him because of some things..

But i can't go in relation with her again, because she cheated with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes