Confused. Lost. Tears turned to anger.?

So in a nut shell. My gf broke up with me after i said we should take a break. She lives an hour away and is 17 years old going into senior year i am 19 and in college. Basically i have been crying to her and fighting for her back but when she comes back i find out more information and then get mad and then dont talk to her... So this last time yesterday, i was fighting for her she said it was over i keeped fighting her and she said she has a new guy friend. Then she hung up and said she will call after work.

... So she calls and i keep asking her if she likes anyone else. I finally get it out of her she is like " oh i have a crush on this guy... Name... he's the star of the basketball team". I then say "you know what **** you" and hang up the phone.

We have been on and off for 2.5 years. She left me because she wants to start fresh with someone and be good from the begining. But yet she still was willing to give me another shot.

I dont know what to do. Im so pissed that it takes her 2 weeks to fond another guy.

Not to be rude but she allways said she did not like black people as for dating and he is black and big. And i am white and muscular/cut.

I don't know what to do in this situation. As of right now i hate her but idk.. Just looking for your thoughts on the situation.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright, first off saying things like "F**k you" isn't going to help the situation. Don't say things that are permanently hurtful when you're temporarily upset. wether or not she will admit it, things like wear and tear on a girl, no matter how strong they are. If you say things like that often, that may be a reason she finally gave up. You can be the hottest guy in the world, but a guy who swears at a girl constantly is not only extremely hurtful, but also extremely unattractive.

second, stop arguing with her. There comes a point where it going from "fighting FOR her" to "fighting WITH her". Give her some space.

Just some general relationship advice, never yell. If you get upset, thats fine, but never raise your voice. walk away and come back and talk about whatever it was. But don't raise your voice, improve your argument. A guy who can control his temper under stress is amazing and girls tend to find a lot of value in it.