What should I do? My girlfriend Broke up with me.

Hi, this is my first post i really hope you guys can help me out of this mess, well my girlfriend and i been dating for more than 2 years about 3 weeks ago we had a fight and things got really ugly and see said I want to finish this i just said Ok, have a Nice life... i didn't want to say that. took me 5 days to cool off and call her, we talked About a lot of things, she said her mind was made up and that she didn't want to stay with me, I asked her to go out and talk, wrote her a Letter, bought flowers to apologize but she doesn't want to give me another chance, I love her i just want her to be back. Im having some rough days, Im not sleeping well, thinking about her the whole day I don't know if im acting too needy, should i just let her go? Should i insist? First time i've feel like this in my whole life, im 28 btw...so basically whats the next step?

ty all for the answers, all of you gave me the same advice family and friends did, I already did what i had to do, so Its her move now, meanwhile i'll focus on myself and will try to let it go, kinda hard never felt this way before but time will heal

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to sugar coat because id want you to give me honest advice too...I think she cares for you as a person but is not in love with you she emailed you that she knows she's making a mistake she says that because you must be kind to her& have a great heart BUT..when a woman tells you she isn't happy it most likely means she wants more, more adventure , attention, fun, more life coming from this relationship you guys must not do much spontaneous things & seems like she wants to seek if there is anything better out there.I respect her for admitting she's not happy & for not continuing this relationship because her unhappiness WILL make her cheat & just constantly argue.You tried & did your part , by you saying have a nice life was like a burden lifted off her shoulder she's over you.your 28 don't waste precious time&life.good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• A no is a no. Let her go.

• Why? Would you let go someone you love without fighting for her/him?

• Because fighting is pointless if she doesn't have feelings for you anymore. And you've already fought for her, and her answer is still no. Now you're just starting to look desperate.

• did you badly insult her during the fight?

• No i did not, she started to fight cause we have not been spending time together label, and i admit that's my fault, I have an stressful job and sometimes i forget i have a life. The thing is that she feels she is the only one commited to the relationship. I told her "i see that now" and promised to change that but still, she sent me an email telling me that she still loves me and that she knows she is making the biggest mistake of her life but she needs to be happy, another thing is that she blocked me on whatsapp for a few days now she unblocked me again does she want me to text her? How should i take this?

• if she emailed you and unblocked you from whatsapp..then it might be a good sign..but its sad that she seemed not to give a shit about your stressful working conditions...just see what she wanna tell you once you'll text her...but if she is still not understanding then move on

• Start hanging out with another chick. A girl who'll appreciate you and respect you. Put your past behind and let the future lead you into the right direction babe. If I was your girlfriend, Id be a nincompoop to letcha go.

• You should let her go

What Guys Said 5

• You could either get a new girl or get her again.

I can give good advice on how, however in my opinion, it's gonna hurt, but if she just wants to leave you after a fight like that, how is she viewing you? If something like this happened when you get married, would she divorce you?

You could suffer the pain now but spare any later.

Up to you man, trust me i know it's hard

• Ahem, couldn't help myself but post this.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

• donĀ“t waste your time. meet other girls. if she has any interest left, she will come crawling after you.

• Unfortunately there is no secret remedy to break ups and how to get back with your ex... I would just let her go, you'll find a perfect girl sooner rather than later.

I spent months hoping my ex would come back, I gave up on it and a week later I met my GF who I love.

• You are acting too needy. Probably because this is the longest relationship you've had, and you desperately don't want to be single again.

But she seems adamant that it's over. In which case chasing her is the worst possible thing you could do, since it will only piss her off even more.

If you stand any chance to get her back (and it's only a tiny barely non-zero chance at that) it's by pulling back and going No-Contact.