Gf left me.. Now is asking for stuff I bought for the both of us.?

So my gf left me 2 weeks ago, i faught for her she rejected me. I asked her if she had a crush she said yes and i said bye and i am simply done with her. 2.5 years on and off. Before we broke up i purchased a zoo member ship. Now she keeps asking me to transfer it to her name?

Im not responding to her texts... I feel i should say why dont you ask your new bf to buy you one... I don't know what to do, comments please. I have my read on my iPhone

Thanks for all of the quick responses.
I have my read on but i am simply read it and not going to respond If she asks again, I may say something like "go ask "her new crushes name" to buy you one" Im not giving it to her. Im gonna bring my new girl

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont respond! she is the one that left you for another guy so why should you give her the zoo membership so she can take her new man make them buy their own tickets.

What Girls Said 3

• don't give a fuck about her..she forms part of your past now

• Fuck her dude. Don't give her that shit back.

• If you bought it it will always be yours to give away and share, not hers.

What Guys Said 2

• She should have negotiated while breaking up not after she left, she left you and she's gone now done, she now has no right to anything that you have it's your stuff and that's that. You can't tell her you want something she has I bet she won't give it to you.

• You purchased it, it's yours. She can pound sand.