GUYS PERSPECTIVE when your exgirlfriend didn't reply in your message that you send to her.?

To guys perspective or point of view:

When you initiate a first contact with your ex girlfriend after you broke up with her and she didn't replied in your message WHAT reason do you think she didn't replied at all?

• Busy
  • Ignoring you
  • Has already move on
    Vote C

05

Most Helpful Guy

• She knows very well she got the message just wait and she'll eventually respond till then flirt with other chicks don't hold your breath for an ex. They might miss you but most likely will not miss you enough to want to get back together. That or she hates you as love and hate are similar emotions believe it or not. If you were together for years might be worth waiting who knows but if it was still honeymoon period forget it. She might even go through this bipolar phase of showing glimpses of love and hate.