Delete him from my life? Yes or no?

Everyone, I need your honest opinion. About almost a month ago my (now) ex and i broke up. However, we agreed we would meet up again at some point. Nevertheless...I have been trying to re establish something with him and it seems that instead of him trying to also reconnect with me , he is talking to girls and well..forgetting about me. Thew question is..should I delete him AND his family out of my life. From Facebook to snapchat etc? I know his family would not understand if I deleted them too (or maybe they will) but should I leave his mom a message saying that it isn't anything personal? thanks everyone

• Get rid of him
  • Dont do it
Thank you everyone who opinionated and voted. I officially got rid of him and his family for good today. His family because they would remind me of him..nothing personal. I also got rid of anything that would remind me of him and boy do i feel better

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Well...do you do something to him? Cuz i did the same thing to my ex gf about a month ago. She emotionally cheated on me and bunch of other stuff she did. I had to block her from everything and just pretty much took her out of my life to avoid the heart aces

What Guys Said 1

• he probably don't care about so cut him out or talk thinks out

What Girls Said 5

• You guys are broken up. He can talk to other girls. Plus it's been only a month. Just go out and do your own thing until both of you are ready to reunite.

• My BF and I broke up 3w ago. I blocked him and it's helped loads to stop the obsession, kind of out of sight out of mind (not completely but it helps!) If you don't want to block his family, just unfollow them (on fb) and they won't come up on your news feed and remind you of him and the good times you guys shared with his family.

• Maybe stay hooked up with everyone but him. I'm mean it's not their fault he and you broke up. Why punish them? Just delete him maybe.

• This just sounds painful. Why torture yourself? End it for good. You can't be friends, there's feelings there.

• Best advice is to delete his or you could create a friend list where they stay your "friends" but they don't get to see what you post - which I would recommend at a very minimum. Don't fall into the trap of posting to show how great your life is without him. It's over for a reason.