Have you ever forced yourself to fall out of love with someone because you know you have no future together?

Have you ever forced yourself to fall out of love with someone because you know you have no future together? Even if you still loved them a lot?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I did kinda of one my ex's when I was younger used to drink a lot and I did too. So we liked partying and having fun all the time we great for one another but when it came down her moving away to go collage. I was ready and I was told that if I didn't stop drinking that I wouldn't make it to my 21st birthday cause I was only 19 and was rushed to ER 3 different times with alcohol poisoning. So we split cause I didn't want move and cause I knew if we stayed together that I would have never stopped drinking

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I have. It's a long story but I strong feelings for someone throughout high school, we lost contact for 4 years but when I found her again, I learnt she had a child. I'm childfree, I really don't want kids. Especially other men's. So, I tried very hard to stop loving her. Eventually I did. Now I don't care about her any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's funny, I think I'm going through that right now. Its the third time he broke up, and I used to be torn to pieces and heartbroken every time, but now I feel nothing about it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes