Girfriend says she needs space?

So My girlfriend of 2 years asked me to leave her alone for now and give her space, when she is ready she will call me. We have lived together this whole time. We are like husband and wife and always talk marriage. She has 2 kids, is older than me by 10 years and is really good looking.
She is going through a legal battle right now with her ex over custody and he want child support from her. We fought many times, we made up, but the last time she said I broke her heart, she needs time to be alone and she is in a lot of shit, and better I not be around the kids and she needs to think. I begged, pleaded, cried like a loser baby, asked her to marry me, bought a ring and all, she wouldn't take the ring, she said if you really love and dont want to lose me, give me space and time and when I am ready I will call you. I kept txting and went by her house, twice, she got even more angry, she said the same thing again, give me space and time, leave me alone, no txt, no call, no contact, she said she needs time to heal, I broke her heart, she is in a lot of mess right now, when she is ready, she will call me. Plus a lot of my stuff are still at her place and she also accepted a wire money transfer from me last week. its been 10 days I have been out of her place, and 7 days that no contact. What should I do?
I think that my girlfriend might be afraid to call or text me becuase I might start begging and convincing her to let me move back in which I dont plan on doing anytime soon, I am waiting for situation to get fixed, then we can move to a new place
Should I just send her a text saying that hey just checking to make sure all is ok, Ill give you your space, just let me know if you need anything, I love you and I am here for you. Would that be a bad idea to send to her?
She ended up cheating behind my back with some loser, fat, white hair, ugly, old, broke, shitty car, shitty clothes, smokes like a chimy, alcoholic, lol its all good, I lost weight, hit the gym, new style& getting girls left, right & center:)

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her alone. She asked you to give her space like a million times. GIVE HER HER SPACE. And no, you absolutely SHOULDN'T text her either "just checking to make sure all is ok". She wants to be alone. I'm pretty sure that means no calling, no texting, no e-mailing, no skyping, no showing up at her house etc. Just let her be. Don't be so clingy.

• Do you think she will end up calling me soon? I dont understand why this happened all of sudden, everything was good last month.

• Yeeeeeeesssssssss she just needs tiiiiiiiiiiime. Can you relaaaaaaaaax. Please.

• I am doing my best to stay relaxed, its been so hard to be away from her and I don't know when we will get back together again, if she decides that. We would see and touch each other everyday for the past 2 years, we were everything to each other, friends, lovers, etc. I feel like my soul has exited my body and im now just an empty vessel. I hope she doesn't take 6 months to call me or text me.