Girfriend says she needs space?

So My girlfriend of 2 years asked me to leave her alone for now and give her space, when she is ready she will call me. We have lived together this whole time. We are like husband and wife and always talk marriage. She has 2 kids, is older than me by 10 years and is really good looking.
She is going through a legal battle right now with her ex over custody and he want child support from her. We fought many times, we made up, but the last time she said I broke her heart, she needs time to be alone and she is in a lot of shit, and better I not be around the kids and she needs to think. I begged, pleaded, cried like a loser baby, asked her to marry me, bought a ring and all, she wouldn't take the ring, she said if you really love and dont want to lose me, give me space and time and when I am ready I will call you. I kept txting and went by her house, twice, she got even more angry, she said the same thing again, give me space and time, leave me alone, no txt, no call, no contact, she said she needs time to heal, I broke her heart, she is in a lot of mess right now, when she is ready, she will call me. Plus a lot of my stuff are still at her place and she also accepted a wire money transfer from me last week. its been 10 days I have been out of her place, and 7 days that no contact. What should I do?
Updates:
I think that my girlfriend might be afraid to call or text me becuase I might start begging and convincing her to let me move back in which I dont plan on doing anytime soon, I am waiting for situation to get fixed, then we can move to a new place
Should I just send her a text saying that hey just checking to make sure all is ok, Ill give you your space, just let me know if you need anything, I love you and I am here for you. Would that be a bad idea to send to her?
She ended up cheating behind my back with some loser, fat, white hair, ugly, old, broke, shitty car, shitty clothes, smokes like a chimy, alcoholic, lol its all good, I lost weight, hit the gym, new style& getting girls left, right & center:)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her alone. She asked you to give her space like a million times. GIVE HER HER SPACE. And no, you absolutely SHOULDN'T text her either "just checking to make sure all is ok". She wants to be alone. I'm pretty sure that means no calling, no texting, no e-mailing, no skyping, no showing up at her house etc. Just let her be. Don't be so clingy.

0|0
    0|1
    • Do you think she will end up calling me soon? I dont understand why this happened all of sudden, everything was good last month.

• Show All
    • Yeeeeeeesssssssss she just needs tiiiiiiiiiiime. Can you relaaaaaaaaax. Please.

• I am doing my best to stay relaxed, its been so hard to be away from her and I don't know when we will get back together again, if she decides that. We would see and touch each other everyday for the past 2 years, we were everything to each other, friends, lovers, etc. I feel like my soul has exited my body and im now just an empty vessel. I hope she doesn't take 6 months to call me or text me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• You sounding clingy girls hate that a simple box of chocolates to help her with the stress would of done a lot better than a ring that's too much but if I was you I wouldn't go to her house to u have heard the court has finished and if she doesn't get the money comfort her make her feel special and don't plead just slowly get her forgiveness and if she gets it be happy for her take her out flirt a little till you know she's defo urs again x

0|0
    0|1
    • I'm sorry I keep pressing the vote down button by accident. Do you think she will take me back soon if I just disappear and not contact her at all?

• Yes just contact her as soon as the case has ended or knock for her with a treat flowers or chocolates just make sure u wait x

• I just called her neighbour, she says my girlfriend says she is bringing my stuff over to the neighbours place for me to pick up next week and that's it's completely over

• You should just do as she asks...don't contact her and just wait. I know that must be very difficult because you love her...but you tried contact and it made things worse. It sounds like there is nothing you can do to convince her but to respect her wishes. I wish you all the best and hope it works out...you know the saying "if you love something set it free"..."if it doesn't return it was never yours in the first place"...

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice, I love her so much I have only eaten 3 times all week and barely sleep, I know she loves me and she asked me before many times when I will marry her and she also said why do I love her? she is older and I can have any girl I want, but I said because I love her. Could it be she is just going through too much stuff right now and need to focus on work and children until things get settled soon in the courts with her ex and kids?

• Show All
    • Its been 10 days, and still no text or call or email or anything from her, she told the neighbour the day I left that she will pack my stuff and give it to the neighbour for me to pick it up, she said this 3-4 times but she hasn't done anything yet. She also said for me to keep the ring, she said thank you, and also said when she is ready she will call me, and that she should be the one to pick out the ring not me, so maybe I give it back and she said we will go together to pick it out when she is ready. Could she just be letting me down easy? seeing another guy? Her mom is also coming from oversees to help her out and her mom is on my side, she says dont worry, give her time, I will come and help sort this mess out too.

• I think it's safer to not make assumptions or play guessing games. There could be so many reasons...most likely she isn't seeing another guy if so much is going on in her life right now...I think all you can do is just wait...continue giving her space because if you keep butting in she may become more upset. Just wait a bit longer...I can understand if it's a month and you haven't heard from her...but at least give her that...try to find some other things to occupy your time and to get your mind off the situation. I'm sorry...wish there was better advice I could give...

• Give her the space she asked, she's probably really stressed I know it's stressful going through court bs when comes to custody stuff personally. What did you do that she's saying that you broke her heart? Please don't tell me that you threw something in her face?

0|0
    0|1
    • Sorry I voted down by accident. Anyway, I never ever hit her, never threw anything at her, never cheated on her, I threw a chair down a few times, ripped something off the wall and said many mean things before but I didn't mean it and I apologized a million times, she has said many mean things to me and yelled and me too, couples fight and her situation has also drove both of us mad especially the kids, but I apologised 10000000 times and I promised to change but she said she gave me too many chances. I hope she gives me a final chance to prove myself, I never ever want to lose her

• Show All
    • Well she said she would call when she was ready to talk didn't she

• Yes she did, do you think she will call me when all this mess gets settled and we will get back together?

• LEAVE HER ALONE

0|0
    0|1
    • So you think she will ever call me? Do you think she hates me and will never want to see my face again? I wish I could have fix this mess :(

• She may be really stressed, just leave her alone and give her time until she get's everything straightened out.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Well since nothings worked I guess there is nothing you can do, just wait for her, you can date other girls while you wait and just try to move on with your life, you can't put your life on hold just because she wants a break time goes on anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep up with the no contact. You likely blew it acting like a loser baby - so learn that hard life lesson.

0|0
    0|0
    • She did say to stop crying, she wants a real man, not a child, and she also told her nephew no no no, I dont want him back, and keeps saying bad things about me, this was last week. No news from her so far, also her mom said just leave her be, give her space, she will call you. What should I do at this point? What about the money she accepted from me last week, and also she said that when she is ready, she will need to be the one to pick out the ring anyway not me. Also she hasn't asked me to pick up the rest of my stuff yet and she is still driving the car I bought her. Im so confused

• You got taken for a ride. Stop giving her everything, get your car back.

• just straddle her to a rocket and aim her to the space,

that's the most over used word by girls

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes