How to solve this situation?

Me and my bf were in a relationship lasted for 6 years and still are best buddy and also we both love each other but his family wants a career oriented girl and i am hving 1 year to complete my pgdm and he is about to get engaged within this year ,, he is insisting me to get a good job but at the same time,, he left me for this reason that there is no future of us but i knw he is deep inside depressed nd me like hell ,, he is a tamilian nd i understand there priority goes to studies career but 6 years long relationship can't be forgiven ,, he loves his family a lot and i respect that ,, now he has become so tough that he is unable to confess that he loves me ,, just because there is no future but we are in contact daily through msgs ,, calls and he always says that after his family am the most important person in his life ,, he can't think about any other women ,, please help me i am so much tensed my dear swthrt hv become so rigid that he can't share wht he wnts to say ,, i just want to hug him cry along with him ,, i knw there is no possibility but i need his support pls help me in giving ur opinions ,, i can't c him marrying anyone ,, give me some solution ,, how to solve this situation..:(((

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Either tell him to stand up for you two, or to leave you alone. Dragging this out and not taking steps to keep the relationship is not fair to you or him. If you are going to school to get a career then he shouldn't be worried about it. If he wants someone who has a career then he wants someone who isn't you. Either you two work to stay together, or just cut ties and walk away. You are only causing yourself heart ache and unnecessary stress.

Im basing this on what you said here, which is really hard to follow since you have really strange abbreviations.