"Friends with Benefits" - with my ex?

My then boyfriend just broke up with me today; but we discussed before how attracted we are to each other; yesterday I gave him a boner.
The reasoning behind the split was most likely because he's leaving for college across the country.
As I'm not being clingy and I have dealt with the news rather well, would it be out of line if I ask if we continue the sexual behavior? We are both comfortable with each other and respectful of boundaries.
Thanks!
It's all working out now, thanks for the advice, everyone! :)

31

Most Helpful Guy