Men with single moms - do you treat women with more respect?

This is for guys who grew up with a single mom or a dad who treated your family like crap. Do you still look up to him and hold the same outlook in life on general things or do you try to be the opposite of him? Do you look down on women or think more highly of them because of it?

It's shocking how many single moms there are raising kids and struggling but so many young guys still have a negative attitude about women and treat them poorly. Do you think a lot of other men are awful because they leave the family and treat them bad? Or is this the norm?

This is a very hard question to phrase right

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, she assumed both roles as caretaker and bread winner also did one hell of a job if i might add. Call me a mama's boy all you want but my mom has more balls than half the men I've met in my life.

I do tend to respect single mothers a lot more on average i guess so call me biased.