Cheating!!! Why do people do it?

Why do people cheat? Is it because the person they're with isn't good enough? Or do they just want more? Or are they not interested in that person anymore?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is bad but sometimes the other wants to experience different things so they look some where else but it does not mean they are gone forever

• But does that mean I should forgive him for cheating?

• Not that easy, you have to make them hunderstand that what that person did is wrong.
      But if you forget or feel like giving the person a second chance, go for it!

• Thanks for your advice! It's really got me thinking! (: thank you (: