Cheating!!! Why do people do it?

Why do people cheat? Is it because the person they're with isn't good enough? Or do they just want more? Or are they not interested in that person anymore?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is bad but sometimes the other wants to experience different things so they look some where else but it does not mean they are gone forever

1|0
    1|0
    • But does that mean I should forgive him for cheating?

• Not that easy, you have to make them hunderstand that what that person did is wrong.
      But if you forget or feel like giving the person a second chance, go for it!

• Thanks for your advice! It's really got me thinking! (: thank you (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Because most people want too live in the moment, and dont consider the consequenves until its too late

2|0
    0|0
    • I guess they don't realize that they hurt people in the process...

• Show All
    • if problems cause him too cheat wnatever they may be then he is not worth your time, its disrespectful and crude there's no excuse too treat a female that way ever

• Your welcome daughter

• They're just greedy and week minded and give into temptations, simple.

2|0
    0|0
    • So I'm a girlfriend who's never cheated, nice, sweet, kind, caring, and I give him everything he wants, so it's not my fault he cheated?

• Show All
    • I doubt it, there's not many excuses for cheating tbh.

• True

• There are NO excuses for cheating.
    I understand if your break up for some controversial reason. but cheating is unacceptable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Validation maybe?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If someone cheats on you there back ally saying your not enough for them and if you choose to forgive a cheater your wasting your time. Not only does he now know that if he does something unforgivable you will still forgive but also u know that you can date him still whatever but ur not somone who he's gonna ask for their hand

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't think they'll get caught, the discretion the sneaking around its a rush..but many times its just to mess around with someone different.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes