So I find a online dating conversation in my temporary internet files - wife was home but claims it was not her - let it go or divorce?

so I find a online dating conversation in my temporary internet files - wife was home but claims it was not her - let it go or divorce?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go until you have more and concrete evidence

What Girls Said 3

• Has anyone come over and used your computer? Because it could be anyone?

• Divorce the beyaaatch

• Maybe she was just having fun in a non serious way.

What Guys Said 4

• divorce is a major step. maybe a frank discussion about your relationship with your wife would be better. Who else could it be. why are you checking temporary internet files. Things don't sound right. Maybe you are looking for a excuse to leave her. Maybe she needs to feel appreciated more and has found talking online a easy way to do that. Like I say a frank discussion during a dinner date could answer all the questions and allow you both to move forward.

• Its not a nice discussion i have to say. It is sexual and the other person said he wants to meet. It is ashleymadison.com which is basically a hook up site. Problem is there are no names to identify anyone. Wife said someone must have come in and did that. THAT certainly did not

• If your wife is denying it then she isn't ready for divorce. If she was very unhappy she would probably admit it. I hope you get to have a serious discussion with her. Don't mention this incident but discuss how things are going between you both. If you still love her then start it off with that, hopefully you will be able to both open up and talk about your relationship.

• Keylogger. Gather evidence first.

• Major red flag.

• Get more evidence before jumping to conclusions