So, I want to understand why you decided to go through a divorce, instead of trying to make it work?
What changed? Was it you? Was it them? I left the anonymous feature for people who don't want to be recognised :)
Most Helpful Guy
1. Love for me is 'There's no past tense in loving someone, it's either you always will or you never did' :)
2. My marriage why it happened it's best left unexplained lol
3. But I thought a better and open higher class lifestyle will make anyone feel better - the fault of thinking one is OSHO (the all knowing) proved me completely wrong
4. She tried to pull me into her family's lifestyle which is pretty low class & narrow minded with no exposure to let alone the world, even the country
5. I like my woman who is confident, outgoing and takes care of herself. This one was an introvert (limited to discussing everything with her mother & sister) and I don't recollect her going to a salon or spa - overlooked
6. Came from a service / job oriented background while I come from an entrepreneurial background. I was on jobs but rose fast to top positions. My style, time of working as well as traveling would be compared to her dad's office timings. I was a director & he was an accountant (great chap though)
7. I was 'disallowed' from talking to women they didn't approve of that included my cousin? apart from her cousins & aunts
8. No friends or social contacts were ever entertained except those who were her family
9. 'friends' and sister would keep popping up at my office w/o an appointment or prior intimation (my own CEOs don't come visit me w/o one) to just check on who is the secretary, how do I behave with women staff etc (I played a small gimmick once when one of them was in my chamber to check this out lol so I know)
10. Stayed over at her mother's house for over a year after childbirth citing her dad was unwell (he was in pretty bad shape) & someone needed to be there for him. I stayed too & it so happened that I wound up spending more time with him than them lol while they'd be out attending 'family & community functions'
11. Post his demise I wanted to get back to my house (cause they stay in the far suburbs too & I HATE being there lol) but she...0