Girls, Im broken up with my ex gf for 6 months. Of which the past 3 we've had 0 contact. Which is a better means to initiate convo phon call or text?

In the beginning I would only just date her and our relationship was centered around sex, great sex. I always avoided bejng exclusive with her. We reconnected last Memorial Day and lasted til December of last year. For the most part out chemistry was great, good loyalty for each other and still great sex. I got wrapped up into a pill addiction and that was the end of being with the love of my life. She said she wanted to remain friends but immedietly following the relationship I smothered her and didn't give her any space because I wanted to spend time with her so badly. It pushed her away more, no surprise there. I think about her all the time and I think about reaching out to her all the time just to hear her voice and because I want to feel she still cares about me and my feeling enough to at least acknowledge my attempts to have a conversation with her. My question is, (coming from a females perspective) is it better to give her a call and take the initiative to chat with her the more direct way or should I test the waters with a text and be more passive and conservative with my reaching out to her? If you were in her shoes, which approach would impact you in a more positive way over the other...

11

What Girls Said 1

• I say you should text her because a call out if nowhere just doesn't seem right you should ease your way back into her life if she doesn't respond within a few days then you can try a call!

What Guys Said 1

• I'll give you a man's opinion from experience. After six months of no contact the chances of reconnecting are pretty low. That bond you had originally is severed because of the NC but if you feel that strongly for her just call. You'll drive yourself crazy if you send a text and she never answers.