Most Helpful Guy
I know exactly how that feels I am being fucked over by girls, so bloody annoying. You sound like the exact same character as me, why do us good people deserve to be treated like this!!!
Maybe you need to ask yourself some questions in your mind
1. Do I fall in love to fast? I know I do with girls, far to fast, before I even know if they can be trusted. Maybe you are like me?
2. Where are you meeting guys? Bars, nightclubs and online dating are all bad places to meet someone for a relationship. The best place is like hobby clubs or take up a sport say for example you like photography, you join a photography club, there are guys, you already have an interest the same as them, you get talking and one thing leads to another. This is not a guarantee but you are far more likely to meet a good guy this way.
3. Do you trust to fast? I know I do.
4. Do you stand up for yourself? I am not meaning you have to yell, scream and swear and loose all control because that is wrong but I meaning if he fucks you over just say in a calm, rational way something like you don't deserve this kind of behaviour and you will not tolerate it kind of thing.
5. Do you always try to go for the super hot guys? Because like the super hot girls you are more likely to attract a self-centred, selfish person that does not give a shit about you and think the world revolves around them. I am not saying all good looking people are like this but more of the ones that are the super hot ones.
There is some food for thought, hope it helps and good luck :)0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
I feel exactly the same! I've been in two serious relationships and they always seem like there going well pretty layed back and a pretty nice person and I don't know where I keep going wrong0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE