Is it over? No contact for 10 days?

We haven't texted each other in 10 days since our fight. Its something she did that made me lose all respect for her. I saw her 4 days ago in a bus stop when i was riding in a car. But its been 10 days no contact

Is it over or will she contact?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that some girls naturally expect a guy to make the first move, whether it to ask for the phone, a date and even after a fight. So she is probably thinking that since you do not contact her you are done with her. So both of you might just be waiting on the other to break the no contact rule. :) If she was wrong, she should have at least tried to apologize already. I think that one of you has to be the bigger person to talk things out. You would either know if you guys will make up or break up for good.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She hasn't said a word but her sister tried to contact me 4 days ago and i acted rude.

• Show All
    • I want her to come and talk

• So she kept staying away! :) Not saying! Lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Well if she hasn't texted you it means she might not be interested but i dont know about it being over.. For it to be over you guys need to say it or agree on it

0|1
    0|0
  • Its not over till the words "its over" is coming from one of you

0|1
    0|0
  • You lost all respect for her, why are you still wanting to hear from her?

0|0
    0|0
  • To close to call gosh wher do I start?

0|1
    0|0
    • One day she well contact u and by the way she needs space and u do too so give it time and she come around when u least expect it

• dude what did she do?

0|0
    0|0
    • she's not my gf but it sure seems like it. She gets closer, and act interested. Playing mind games. Then suddenly she calls me at night to pick her up from some guys party, because she was tired and there was boring. There she was very drunk in a miniskirt. She just uses me.

• just drop her, she's not worth it and she's just using you

• Why don't you ask her?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because its her job. She did wrong. I guess she isn't interested

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes