Is it over? No contact for 10 days?

We haven't texted each other in 10 days since our fight. Its something she did that made me lose all respect for her. I saw her 4 days ago in a bus stop when i was riding in a car. But its been 10 days no contact

Is it over or will she contact?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that some girls naturally expect a guy to make the first move, whether it to ask for the phone, a date and even after a fight. So she is probably thinking that since you do not contact her you are done with her. So both of you might just be waiting on the other to break the no contact rule. :) If she was wrong, she should have at least tried to apologize already. I think that one of you has to be the bigger person to talk things out. You would either know if you guys will make up or break up for good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She hasn't said a word but her sister tried to contact me 4 days ago and i acted rude.

• I want her to come and talk

• So she kept staying away! :) Not saying! Lol