My exgf asked me to just be friends should I accept it even thou I still have feelings for her.. we have long distance relationship at the past?

my exgf asked me to just be friends should i accept it even thou i still have feelings for her.. we have long distance relationship at the past?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• If you're single why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • after the break up she ask me that.. or maybe she's just making me as her 2nd options if she had relation in the future if it doesn't work out..

• I would suggest saying "ya let's be friends." But I wouldn't really be available. I would just not burn the bridge. Don't message her first, be busy if she wants to hang out, etc

• thank you for the advice will try it when she message me again.. b'coz she doesn't text me anymore since she asked me.

What Guys Said 1

• Do you want her as a friend? If not, then don't accept.

0|0
    0|0
    • im afraid if i accept it ill be stuck at the friend zone.

• Show All
    • Yeah it does, but you pick yourself up and get back out there. Try for girls who are closer.

• thank you, ill try my best to forget. and find a girl that i can give my best to.. now i know how very painful it is.. to lost something that's very improtant to you that you can't even do anything about it.

Recommended myTakes