GUYS: advice on relationship.. should I break up with her?

Question for GUYS: I've been dating this girl i really fancy for about 3 weeks now, but I'm seriously considering ending it, before it gets too serious.. here's why:

She lives about 1,5 hour away from me, and i only see her one-two times every other week. My two best friends are frequently out pulling birds and I'm slowly loosing my friendship with them because we no longer have the same lifestyle. I really miss the freedom of being single, and if i already feel this way now, I will only miss it more with time.

However, If I make the choice to end it this soon, I risk destroying her and sending her back into the depression she recently got out of...

Any advice from other guys having gone through this? :)

Any help is greatly appreciated..

11