She broke up because of her parents!?

Right my now ex girlfriend and I were dating for about 5 months and I know it's short but I know I like her a lot and we were seeing each other for about two years before making us official, we are at college and during college I went to Italy with my class mates and one of them was her sister, during our trip, her sister found out about her and I and was furious for not being told, and then so told her parents, her parents were also furious that they weren't told that she was seeing me therefore, gave her an ultimatum of either continue dating me, and leave her house, or stay with her parents, but dump me. And obviously we all know that she would pick her parents as she is obviously still living with them, anyways now it's been a couple months after and I still really like her and I just want to know if anyone could offer any advice, as I still like her, I talk to her to the bare minimum, and she still likes me but her parents have told her she cannot date me. Advice would be nice, so please help?

Right I have spoken to her, spilled my heart out and said everything I wanted to say to get her back but she said no, only because she said it's very bad at home, i really have no idea what to do? :(

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been through this all my life and I am 28 years old. Basically, they won't do or give her what she wants until she makes them happy and leave you alone. She has to date someone that her parents cares for and if not they will punish her until she does. All you can do is make her understand that you love her and really care for her, explain how her parents are making you feel and she if she trys to talk with them. If she won't talk with her parents about it, then they have too much control over her life and all she is gonna keep doing is trying to make them happy, while you are hurt and she won't realize how they are mistreating her. I know I have been there for years. I am 28 and my boyfriend is 25, they did everything to break us up, even wouldn't do a thing for me until I dropped him, I wouldn't and they did everything to mistreat me.

• What can I do as I have already asked her to talk to her parents, and she tells me that they don't what her to have anything to do with me, which I think is really wrong, but there's not much I can do as I've asked her to talk to her parents, and they declined, and she is such a lovely person, complete opposite to her whole family and because of this arguement, she hasn't spoken to her mother in 3 months and they live in the same house, it's that bad, her parents excuse is that because she didn't say anything about me while we were seeing each other, they believe her lying is tearing the family apart when the main reason was that her confidence between her and her parents is below low standards, evidently to her parents reaction, I don't blame her.

• Thank you, anything i could say regarding her parents?

• You could have her send an apology from you to them, mentioning you have no intentions on hurting their daughter and when they are ready, you would like to sit down and further discuss how much you love her. I believe everything will work out, they just are mad because she hid it, things will blow over soon.

Most Helpful Guy

• YOU can't DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT... FORGET HER AND MOVE.. PARENTS LIKE HER ARE CONTROL FREAKS AND LOSERS... I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THERE PROBLEM... THEY JUST can't ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THERE CHILDREN ARE NOW GROWN UPS..

THATS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD GET OUT OF THERE NEST AND LIVE ON THEIR OWN IF POSSIBLE...

THANK GOD MY PARENTS ARE NOT IMMATURE LIKE THESE...