Why ex boyfriend hates me and I don't know why?

He is telling my friends I am a bitch and why they friends with me
And today I have a new boyfriend... my new boyfriend got alil scared because my ex look REALLY UPSET because me and new bf was together
He even told people I suck dick when I was out on vocation

Then he is asking my female friend if I am still mad about us breaking up the other day...
He is saying I am crazy too people HE BREAK UP WITH ME
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE HATES ME I didn't DO ANYTHING TO HIM!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking up is hard to do. I am sure he is hurt and feeling emotional pain and feels this pain should be equally shared by you as well. Some people just cannot let go. Sounds like you are moving on just fine, but he is hung up. He probably sees you are dealing with this better and is further mad at his own situation. When there is a break up, we want to be able to move on to something better. He has likely fallen on his face, or realized he made a mistake. Now you are no longer available, (good for you!) and this negativity from him continues. Just be a good person. The truth always has a way of coming to light. Your friends will see through him sooner or later and find your ex is just being a dick. There is nothing you can really do. This is his problem, not yours. Enjoy your new relationship and stay clear of him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am getting tired of him!!! I DONT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AFTER WE BROKE UP
      HE IS SAYING I AM ANNOYING AND CRAZY
      I wasn't EVEN CRAZY IN OUR RELATIONSHIP... I CAME TO ALL HIS CLASSES AND I WAS REALLY SWEET.. HIS FUCKING FRIEND SAID STUFF TO HIM THAT wasn't TRUE
      PEOPLE TOLD HIM I AM CRAZY WTFFFF I AM NOT EVEN CRAZY
      NOW HE IS TELLING MY FRIENDS he's STARTING TO BELIEVE I AM CRAZY
      I FUCKING HATE HIM!!! I cry about this... I don't know why he hates me
      He broke up with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is funny because my friends bf broke up with her and she's like over it and he texts her like omg I'm sorry blah blah blah and she ignores all the texts then all a sudden he's calling her like dude u broke up with her your an idiot she should be the one pissed I don't know it's funny though I don't understand it either hahaha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I had an interesting scenario before as well. I dated someone we had mutual friends with. We both looked like douches. She didn't honor her relationship with her bf, and then didn't honor her relationship with me. I complained and got upset. Later on, while still friends and when I thought she was growing up and maturing, found out she wasn't maturing at all. We had a falling out with harsh words exchanged. I told the mutual friends what happened, even telling them the bad things I said. My understanding is that they don't keep in touch with her, but they do with me.

Now the point. Your friend isn't being nice and clearly your friends will end up seeing this. His ego is bruised somehow. If there are any mutual friends involved, I would disclose something and tell them you don't feel comfortable being in the same environment.

From the perspective of the new boyfriend, be careful with the new guy. He is aware that the ex is still fresh on your mind and so is the drama that is coming from it. Considering that you indicated you started dating him a couple days after the breakup, you may not be able to give your all to the new bf yet either. Take it slow and don't try and rush things either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaks ups are hard, if you are immature you act like an immature brat. If you are mature you move on and without resentment.

0|0
    0|0
  • she wasn't what he thought shed be

0|0
    0|0
    • That's makes no sense... he broke up with me because I got upset ABOUT HIM CARING ABOUT JUST HIS FRIENDS and he had to find alil things to say why he broke up with me
      He's a MORAN

• You American people are pathetic. Your relationships start with sex and ends with sex.
    Low life white people.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• He's obviously jealous and obviously wants you back, obviously.

0|0
    0|0
    • But he said to his friends he doesn't like me and he talks negative stuff about me example saying I am annoying
      Then he is asking people how they feel about me
      AND I DONT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM
      NOT ONE WORD SOO I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I AM ANNOYING
      I WAS TWERKING AND HE IS SAYING I AM ANNOYING
      AND SAYING I AM SUCKING DICK WHAT THE FUCK
      I wrote I hate his ass he said he don't care and other mean stuff
      THEN HE IS CALLING ME CRAZY.. I wasn't CRQZY IN HOW RELATIONSHIP
      I ACTUALLY CHANGE BECAUSE NOW I HAVE A HEART MURMUR

• If you don't get sad enough they get mad lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a jealous asshole.

0|0
    0|0
    • This was before he saw my new bf and stuff
      Now he made my new friend stopping talking to me
      WTF IS HIS PROBLEM
      I DONT SAY SHIT TOO HIM. TOMORROW I AM GOING TO PUNCH HIM IN HIS FACE

• You're pretty and you're not crazy. You'd be a catch. He's a miserable bastard who's trying to make your life that way.

• I am crazy when it comes to fighting
      I am going to cry... I treated soo nice and he even ask me to be mean to him.. and I couldn't do it :((( I feel like shit..because he's telling people I am sucking dick
      Then he is asking my friend melissa if I am still upset about us breaking up soo he could find things out wtf!!! -____- IT SEEMS LIKE he's CRAZY NOT ME
      FROM THE DAY WE BROKE UP AND WE HAD A FEW FIGHTS
      I STOP TALKING TO HIM!!! We see each other and I don't say shit
      I am going to punch him tomorrow... now he's going to see crazy

• *moron
    *their

"LMFAOOOOII"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes