Why ex boyfriend hates me and I don't know why?

He is telling my friends I am a bitch and why they friends with me
And today I have a new boyfriend... my new boyfriend got alil scared because my ex look REALLY UPSET because me and new bf was together
He even told people I suck dick when I was out on vocation

Then he is asking my female friend if I am still mad about us breaking up the other day...
He is saying I am crazy too people HE BREAK UP WITH ME
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE HATES ME I didn't DO ANYTHING TO HIM!!

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Breaking up is hard to do. I am sure he is hurt and feeling emotional pain and feels this pain should be equally shared by you as well. Some people just cannot let go. Sounds like you are moving on just fine, but he is hung up. He probably sees you are dealing with this better and is further mad at his own situation. When there is a break up, we want to be able to move on to something better. He has likely fallen on his face, or realized he made a mistake. Now you are no longer available, (good for you!) and this negativity from him continues. Just be a good person. The truth always has a way of coming to light. Your friends will see through him sooner or later and find your ex is just being a dick. There is nothing you can really do. This is his problem, not yours. Enjoy your new relationship and stay clear of him.

• I am getting tired of him!!! I DONT SAY ANYTHING TO HIM AFTER WE BROKE UP
      HE IS SAYING I AM ANNOYING AND CRAZY
      I wasn't EVEN CRAZY IN OUR RELATIONSHIP... I CAME TO ALL HIS CLASSES AND I WAS REALLY SWEET.. HIS FUCKING FRIEND SAID STUFF TO HIM THAT wasn't TRUE
      PEOPLE TOLD HIM I AM CRAZY WTFFFF I AM NOT EVEN CRAZY
      NOW HE IS TELLING MY FRIENDS he's STARTING TO BELIEVE I AM CRAZY
      I FUCKING HATE HIM!!! I cry about this... I don't know why he hates me
      He broke up with me

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is funny because my friends bf broke up with her and she's like over it and he texts her like omg I'm sorry blah blah blah and she ignores all the texts then all a sudden he's calling her like dude u broke up with her your an idiot she should be the one pissed I don't know it's funny though I don't understand it either hahaha