Should I text my boyfriend possibly ex boyfriends friend to help me?

so this weekend was the worst weekend of my life. i had already having some issues with my boyfriend being distant from me and then this weekend when i needed him so much he wasn't there for me. so the next day i dropped all his stuff off at his doorstep and said he didn't have to deal with me anymore... then i really regretted it and kept calling saying i wanted to kill myself i was going crazy because of what a stressful weekend i had with my family and friends. I've always had anxiety and depression and i basically just showed up at his house and had a nervous breakdown and he left and couldnt deal with it and i went to the hospital. i want him to talk to me so i can explain why i acted to crazy. should i message his friend in confidence to try and convince my boyfriend to talk to me again?

02