How do I get over a 3 years relationship?

Been in a serious relationship for almost three years, invested a lot of time and money in it and wanted it to last forever, but it ended with a bad break up even though I tried fixing things for over a month. Now I have accepted that it's over.

I probably already know the answer to how I will get over how much it all hurts, which is finding other people who can fill in some of the space at least until I totally get over the pain, so I'm here to hopefully find people in the same situation where we can somewhat help each other.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I lost my boyfriend of 5 years. I miss having someone in my life but first I had to accept that it is over which I did. Next I joined a gym and I'm meeting new friends there. I pretty much lost my old friends after just being w him for 5 years. I've joined classes at the gym and I've changed my diet to a healthy one called the paleo diet (google it). I've lost weight, gained some muscle and toned up a lot. I feel and look great because I get many compliments. Feeling good about yourself will give you confidence and looking great will make your ex wonder if she made the right decision. Become selfish and take care of yourself now.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok, dont find someone to help fill the hole in your heart. secondly, just forget about it because you still have many years ahead of you so all you have to tell yourself is that it was fun and now its over and move on, its not difficult.