If a guy you dated, says he hates you now after you guys broke up... does it really means he hates or are just saying that?

Well my new bf said my ex look pretty upset seeing us together and he scared him
But then he's saying he doesn't like me and he hates me and trying to make people turn against me
I honestly don't know why he is doing this because he broke up with me... then he is saying I am crazy too people and now he is seeing my crazy ways , when I was really sweet to him.. he even ask me too act mean to him lmfaooo ever since 2013 we have never had a long conversation... I don't say anything to this guy
I don't know what's his problem
But then he is asking my friend if I am still mad we broke up too find things out
Its like he's the crazy one lmfaoo
Please help me out! Because I am thinking of fighting him tomorrow because he is making a rumor saying I suck dick and now guys are asking me to have sex now

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Teenager guys is the topic. Number one thing is we believe that if we like a girl it comes from the heart. Teenagers tend to love at a 100 percent. When it turns to hatred it's at a 100 percent. Since are brains aren't developed fully we love and hate at a 100 percent. So basically it's like a farewell. But guys get hurt more In a break up therefor the love turns into hatred at a extreme.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wtf I don't understand HE BROKE UP WITH ME !! I DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM