badly need help!leo woman & cancer manplease give me advices on how to get my ex cancer boyfriend back! i broke his trust?

Our relationship has been through a lot. Please bear with me coz it is quite long. I met my cancer ex boyfriend last August 2013. I was in bar he approached me to get my #. Im not very interested at him that time for Im still in love with my ex. but after awhile, i was surprised to realize i am no longer depressed because of my breakup and that i started to like him. We had a mutual understanding at first. But i noticed that both of us wants to be secured first before falling. i gave in & fell in love with him. When he noticed that i am falling for him, he said that i should not fall for him and that i should entertain other guys. so i did, and he told me that he was only putting me to a test.. WTF? So i failed. i found out that his ex wanted him back. So he got back with her because i think he felt that he is not secured with me. Eventhough they got back, our relationship went on & that was the time when i felt that he's afraid to lose me. They broke up soon & our relationship became better, we became official. He is starting to show sweetness but I failed him again. I had one of the worst days of my life & i got really drunk. He knows that im a total wreck when im drunk. But he said that i flirted with another guy in front of him. I honestly do not have an idea that i did that. He broke up with me. I want him back! I can't forgive myself of the fact that after all the efforts I've done for him, im gonna lose him because of my stupidity! Now he is interested with another girl.

02

What Guys Said 2

• I hate to tell you this, but your boyfriend sounds like an immature guy. Very immature. For one, you don't tell someone to go see other people as a test. That is asinine! Second, he broke up with you because you flirted with someone else in front of him? Trust me when I say this it's him, not you. You deserve better. Anyone who is that insecure will have problems with everything that you do. It is not worth your time. I don't know how old you two are, but if you are 25 or older, this behavior should be gone by now.

• Ill try to give some advice because you seem to really care about him but i feel I should at least tell you he sounds like a bit of a arrogant prick and wouldn't blame you for telling him to F off.

I think if i was in your situation and this had happened to me, I would ask them to meet up with you sit them down and tell them exactly how I felt. That you like them and your trying to do what you can to make them happy but you made a mistake and now your afraid your gonna lose them.

again on a side note everything i read sounds like its his fault, he shouldn't of "tested" you and when your having a bad time that's the moment when he should be looking after you and be his most understanding.
    You sound like a nice and good person and I would say ditch the sod and find someone who understands a relationship is between two equals.

I hope something I have written you find helpful and wish you the best of luck no matter what outcome you decide on.

What Girls Said 0