When your ex who broke up with you is fishing to come back?

3 weeks ago, my bf of 6 months broke up with me very impulsively. The other day he forwarded me an email that he thought I would find interesting with a very friendly note attached, making chit chat and signing off with xoxo, like when we were together. I responded curtly and then he sent me another email with a stupid excuse that he needed to call me about something. He called and he was fishing as to my plans for the summer, letting me know that he'd be "around". I told him I was going to The islands for 2 weeks and he asked me to email him and let him know how it's going. When I tested him and suggested we meet up in the near future, he said yes, let's have coffee and hang out, it will be great to see you. Thoughts?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did he break up with you?

• It was very out of the blue - things were getting better and better so I was confused. He had been so loving and sweet, then did a 180 and said he wasn't "feeling it" and we had no future. Very cold and bizarre. I suspected another woman but he swore to me that there was not - who knows. He is much older than me and had intimacy issues. I think he freaked out...

• Absolutely, thank you! Tired of these men who are emotionally unavailable. He's going to have to really prove himself...

• Good attitude! ;-) You go girl. Always remember you deserve the best.