Do you think my boyfriend and I should break up?

Yesterday evening by boyfriend call and he received some heartbreaking news. He said that his dad got a new job in Cincinnati Ohio and the bad news is they have to move and they're moving on July 19. A few weeks before they didn't tell me they might be moving but we didn't know if his dad would get the job yet. So I am very devastated right now even though I'm happy for his dad that you got a new job but devastated because I love my boyfriend so much. My boyfriend I have been together for 8 months and I really hope that we will be together for a year but that looks like it's not going to happen now! My boyfriend/best friend is the best thing that's ever happened to me he's one of the best boyfriend I've ever had and now he's moving is not fair! We were thinking about doing a long distance relationship but we don't know if thats gonna work and we may have to break up. What do you think we should do? We're both 17.
  • No. Stay together!
  • Yes. Long distance relationships don't last.
  • Maybe
    Vote C
  • Give long distance relationships a chance.
    Vote D

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you could look at staying friends, and seeing where you go to college or work after school. If you are 17 then it might be one year apart finishing school, then you might find yourselves closer to each other