Is she the one missing me, after she left me?

So in a nut shell i asked my gf to take a break, I came back saying i love you she came back saying goodbye.

I begged for her back untill i found out from her that she is allready talking to other guys and that she has a crush on another guy.

After the break up she was saying shit about my father and other horrible things to me to purposly hate me.

I begged for her for two weeks then she called me i asked if she liked someone and she said she did.

I then said f you and hung up the phone.

After that call I have not contacted her. I begged for her said and did everything possible and she basically shit on me.

So now since last week she has tried to call me 4 times, and she texted me. Now 2 days ago she called me, then texted my best friend which she hates to death, asking about me.

Why is she doing this? Im not gonna talk to her anymore I am discusted in her and now resent her because I know the true person.

But as I said, why is she doing this after everything? Should I be answering the phone?

11