Men... if you are happily dating a new woman would you ever contact your ex girlfriend?

If you would contact her, what would be the reason?
Thanks for all of your responses. I guess that means my ex is not happily dating as he has claimed. Was just curious.

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've done this is the past and is why I'm with my gf now.

I basically broke up with her because the grass looked greener on the other side (big tits and curves). Then broke up with the big tits hottie for another girl who had an amazing slim body, pretty, blonde etc but soon realised my heart still wanted my original gf.

No matter how much I tried to bury the feelings I messaged my ex and we ended up getting back together and have been together for a few years now.

And what have I learnt... I love her skinny body and tiny boobs more than any other. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

• Ah ha... the grass wasn't so green? :). I'm glad you worked it out.

• Yeah it seemed greener but definitely wasn't. I've got 2 thumbs down but glad you found it helpful.