Men... if you are happily dating a new woman would you ever contact your ex girlfriend?

If you would contact her, what would be the reason?
Updates:
Thanks for all of your responses. I guess that means my ex is not happily dating as he has claimed. Was just curious.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've done this is the past and is why I'm with my gf now.

I basically broke up with her because the grass looked greener on the other side (big tits and curves). Then broke up with the big tits hottie for another girl who had an amazing slim body, pretty, blonde etc but soon realised my heart still wanted my original gf.

No matter how much I tried to bury the feelings I messaged my ex and we ended up getting back together and have been together for a few years now.

And what have I learnt... I love her skinny body and tiny boobs more than any other. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

2|0
    0|1
    • Ah ha... the grass wasn't so green? :). I'm glad you worked it out.

• Yeah it seemed greener but definitely wasn't. I've got 2 thumbs down but glad you found it helpful.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I would not, what would be the reason? She's an ex for a reason and I'm happily dating a new woman.

I will say that if my ex and I were truly in love for quite a bit, it could be hard not to try to talk to them from time to time. It's hard to just say good bye, even if you are dating someone new that you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, only cos my ex hurt me very badly and I would want to start fresh with my new gf with no secrets

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex would not be contacted If I was not happily dating someone new. That's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Contact. If were friends on FB then perhaps a comment here or a like there but nothing more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I would contact an ex is if we had a child together.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she really hurt me. It might be too gloat. Look what I've got!

0|0
    0|0
    • But, would you need to gloat if YOU dumped her? Just curious. He told me to move out... so why the need to gloat?

• No. Never kick her when she's down. That is just bad taste.

• Exactly!!

• Only if i wanted too rub it in her face

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you dump her or did she dump you? If she dumped you and you were mad, I guess I would understand rubbing it in. But if YOU dumped HER, I don't understand. HE dumped me, so it doesn't make sense why he would be trying to rub it in.

• You rub it in with his brother

• lol no. Even I wasn't, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.. like wtf, why would i even contact her for?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't as I cut all ties with ex girlfriend's as soon as we spilt up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• My bf wouldn't. That bitch cheated on him he hates her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes