Friends of ex-girlfriend staring. Reasons?

Broke up with ex-girlfriend about a month ago.

Difficult to say who dumped who, was in a way mutual. aka I sent her a text that she ignored, and when she messaged again a week later, I ignored that.

Now I notice her (girl) friends staring at me as I pass by.

In my past experience, I have been stared at like this when I was dumped by another ex, who most likely told her friends the reasons for dumping me, thus the stares.

In this case, what could be the reasons for the stares?

-> My ex told her friends that she dumped me and thus told her friends everything I did to leave.

-> My ex told her friends that I dumped her and told her friends how evil I am.

-> My ex wants me back?

Are these possible reasons? Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be all of the above, actually. However, the fact that you did not chase and beseech her, I feel, had more of a personal impact on her. If she felt anything for you, then your I don't care attitude may have took the wind out of her sails when she did not respond to you, which subsequently prompted her to call you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Surprisingly, the male answer, which I could have come up with myself, was one of the best ones...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe they are just noticing because they think it's a bad situation and are concerned about either her or you or both. This might be the case if you guys were serious or always together when you dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love drama. It might be totally unrelated. Get over it. Girls are girls.

0|0
    0|1
    • Doesn't answer the question

• Yes it does. Girls love to talk about everything. It could be all of the above or completely unrelated.

• Noope.

• Well there's really no way to know by their looks alone. If it's bothering you enough simply ask them in a nonthreatening way. It'll drive you insane if you try to figure out if she wants you back, the only way to know is to ask. And if you don't want to ask then I think that's your answer for yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes